Chapter 11

Lisa POV-
I can't believe I hurt Skylar all because of my fucking jealous. I couldn't control or stop it.
When she said she wanted to ask Liam out, my body ran cold and I was immediately pissed off.
I sigh as I ran hand on my black - brown hair.
I stood up from my bed as I go to the kitchen and saw my parents there.
"Hey mum, dad,can I talk to you guys for a moment?" I ask as they both look at each before nodding.
We went to the living room as we all sat down.
"Mum, dad ,Skylar is getting suspicious and desperate to know" I say my eyes looking at them... deeply.
"What do you want to do about it?" My dad voice boom suddenly.
"I want to tell her, I can't keep it anymore , our friendship is already in danger by the way" i say frustrated.
I know if I tell Skylar, she will be hurt, she will hate me. I will accept her hatred I deserved it. I was a big mistake and I regretted doing it.
"You can't, it not going to end well"my mum says, staring at my dad before to me.
"You don't fucking get it, you never do!" I say standing up.
My anger is coming out, do I care?
No I don't give a  damn!.
"Lisa your words" my dad says standing up , glaring at me with his forest green eyes.
"Fuck!" I say as I grab my phone , going outside, slamming the door to let them know how angry I am.
Soon or later Skylar, I will tell you everything and I hope it will not be late and you forgive me.

Skylar POV:
My head is throbbing, my eyes is red and I am weak. I get a notification from my phone as I manage to reach it.
"Meet me in the park" - Liam
I have no strength talk, talkless of walking.
I will have to go , I don't want to hurt his feelings and by the way what does he want tell me by 7:30pm in the evening.
I change into some mini crop shirt with some boxers and some snickers.
I grab my phone as I weakly go to the door, careful not to disturb my parents peaceful sleep.
I limp to the park, careful not to hit anything that will hurt my leg.
How did I get this illness?
Flashback-
"Mum please, give me more chips"I whine.
"No you have enough already, you get a rubby tummy" my mum says chuckling.
I roll my eyes as I run to the kitchen to get it , suddenly my legs slip and I fall on the marble floor.
End of flashback-----
And that how I end up with a migraine, weak legs and sore throat..
Children obey your parents, if you don't want to end up  like me.
I slowly arrived at the park as I saw Liam there.
He wore some sweatpants with a clean canvas and he wore a black hoodie.
He looked great!
I tap his shoulders making him jerk back look at me, his green eyes meeting mine.
"Hey" I say giving him a soft smile.
He didn't reply as he continues to stare at me, making me confused.
"Umm.." I was cut off with him saying
"Am sorry" and before I could process what he meant, a deadly corofum covered my nose making everything disappears, turning pitch black.
I hate this world!
__________________
I open my eyes, as it wanders everywhere.
Where am I?
I was sitting in a big bed, my leg and wrists tied with ropes.
Suddenly it hits me, I was knocked out by LIAM.
How could he do that to me, after I friend zoned him and I was planning on asking him out.
"Hello! Is anybody there, Get me out of here!" I screamed.
Like magic, someone came out from a hidden door I didn't notice.
"Oh , you are finally awake" the stranger says.
The voice looks familiar.
"Who are you!" I say my eyes, squinting to see the person.
"Ouch baby you have forgotten me" the voice says.
What is going on?.
"Answer me!" I snapped.
The person came from the shadow as I gasps.
Those hazel eyes, deep voice.
"You!" I squeaked
"Yes baby me" she says.
"Why did you kidnap me?, why am I her?!" I snapped angrily
"Ooh baby, too much question"
"Tell me" i commanded.
She didn't say anything as she stares at me.
"You are really beautiful to be killed" she says now smirking.
My eyes widen at her statement.
Did she really wanted to kill me?
"Ki-ll m-me?" i slutterd
"Just kidding baby" she says NOW grinning.
I sigh in relief.
"And by the way i have a name, it Skylar" i spat.
"My name is Grace" she says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I didn't ask" i say
"I know, i just told you, you know incase we want to do it" she says winking.
"Am not gay" i say
"See who is talking, the person who i questioning her sexuality?.
" Didn't still ask" she say.
I sighed, as I close me eyes, letting sleep follow me.
_____________
Sorry if this chapter is short, the interesting part is coming, I just want you guys to get the details of the chapters first.
A.s.k
What secret is the Campbell family hiding?
Why did Liam kidnap Skylar?
Most of all?
"What did they want from Skylar?
All this will be explained in the next chapter.
Don't forget to smash the star button down below and comment on your thought
Bye loves ❤️👋