Chapter 5

Lisa pov- yeah surprised surprised!!...hehe, enjoy.

______________________________________
When Skylar left, my heart broke into pieces. I could see tears wanting to spill from her eyes and when her voice was shaky.
"Babe it late now, I will get going" I lie, the truth is that I want to go apologized to Skylar. I felt bad for Skylar, last night I came to apologize for hurting her and now am just hurting her more.
"Okay babe, text me when you get home" Zack says giving me a peck on my cheeks.
I take smiled to him as I enter my car and drive to Skylar's.
*Knock knock*

"Mum welcome-" she stopped when she saw it was me.
Her eyes were puffy and she was red.
I think my heart is dropping, seeing her like that.
"Skyler am so sorry" I say coming close to her but she just backed away.
This hurts.
" Don't call me your best friend again" she says, her voice shaky.
"Why?" I blurt out.
Stupid me.
She looked at me as if am mad or crazy.
"BECAUSE A BEST FRIEND WILL NEVER IGNORE OR TREAT ME LIKE LIKE THE WAY YOU DID!!"she screamed , making me flinch from her outburst.
Tears was leaking from her eyes , staining her tan skin.
" I know am wrong,I didn't mean to hurt you " I say on my knees.
"YOU KEEP SAYING THAT AND WHEN I FORGIVE YOU, YOU JUST HURT ME" she screamed again , as I wince from her scream.
It was so damn loud
She closed her eyes for a moment. It looked as if she was thinking about something.
"Get out" she says, her eyes still closed
I was shocked. This is not Skylar.
"What?" I confirmed.
"Get out from my house, my life and me! She says before closing the door at my face.
I was still on my knees, hot tears strolling on my cheeks .
What have I done?

Skylar POV:
I closed the door at her face, my back strolling the door slowly.
I just lost someone, someone important in my life, someone probably I will never see again.
I just had to this, unless she will keep hurting me. It was like my shoulder was on fire.
I lost someone who have changed my life.
Someone who made me think high of myself.
Someone who cared for me.
I was truly ashamed of myself. But what have been done, have been done.
I go to the kitchen as I turn on the tap, washing my face with the cool water.
This feeling of loneliness took over me. My body was empty and it killed me inside.
I ran to my room and cry.
I hate my life.

______________________________________
A/n
Hey peeps, so I will be giving you a cast in this chapter. Comment down  below about them thank you.

Bryson

Bryan