13 : 𝖪𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽

「🔫」

"And cut! That's a wrap for tonight."

Crews flooded the outdoor set as Y/N distanced herself to her waiting area. Greg could be seen conversing with the director from afar. A week after the drunken incident and Y/N made it safely back to her condo unit. However, with the scandals circulating, she finds it hard to engage into a communication with her manager. He'd always be the one to avoid anyways.

"Good job, Y/N." The producer passed by.

Y/N just cracked a smile and got up to take a rebellious stroll out to the sidewalk. Since they were back again at the park, she wanted to be alone for a while. The week's been more stressful, thus, she needed air.

"OW!"

She fell to her knees as she tripped on a rock.

"Ah.." Hissing, she struggled to get up. "Ow.."

All of a sudden, a black car stopped by in front of her. Y/N didn't really mind at first until two men stepped out and picked her attention. They grabbed her by the arms and practically tried to drag her into the vehicle. Y/N resisted.

"HEY! LET ME GO!"

"Be quiet!"

"LET ME GO! GREG!"

"Put her in!"

"GREG- HMMMPPHHH!"

"Sleep for now, missy."

"HMMMPHH!"

Y/N unintentionally inhaled what was being drenched into the cloth they used to cover her nose. In just a matter of seconds, she felt dizzy and drowsy.

"Hmmph.."

"Big boss will be happy to see you." One of the guys chuckled and high-fived with his colleague before driving off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Far side in Seoul, Soobin laid awake on his bed. Eyes staring at the ceiling, reminiscing the unlawful memory him and Y/N shared days ago.

"Ah.." He sat up, violently ruffling his hair. "Get out of my head."

A twinkle on the floor caught his eye. Crouching, he picked up a ring. It was that one that Y/N gave him at the fan meeting.

Incoming call...

"Hello?"

"Good evening."

"Boss.." Soobin curled his fists. "What is it?"

"Come over here, Soobin. I'd like you to meet a guest."

"A what?"

"Please.." A faint voice lashed from the other line. "Let me go.. What did I ever do to you..?!"

Soobin's eyes widened. "Y-Y/N?!"

"Hurry up child before I grow impatient."

"B-boss! Wait-"

Call ended..

"Shit.."