Chapter 8 - "Prelude To Love"

NOTE: As usual, I can't finish in just one chapter :) so there will be "at least" one more chapter after this one :)

_______________________________________________________

A fleeting anxiety pinched Grady’s heart seconds before his lips claimed Casey’s mouth in a full-on kiss –what if I don’t feel the spark? His heart raced and skin tingled at the “thought” of kissing his best friend, and his nether regions were certainly on board for whatever might come after –or so it seemed. But what if he couldn’t go through with it? He’d never kissed a man before, and definitely hadn’t imagined sex with a guy. What would it do to Casey for them to make it this far –and then fail?

His troubled thoughts disintegrated when Casey’s soft, warm mouth grabbed eagerly at his lips and his velvet tongue tentatively sought entrance into Grady’s mouth. Electric heat coursed through Grady’s body, straight up into his head, exploding like fireworks, as he welcomed Casey in. The kiss quickly deepened, their tongues wrapping around one another as they took turns sucking firmly.

Whatever fears that had started to formulate in Grady’s mind, evaporated without a trace. His mind, along with his body, was suddenly submerged in passion unlike anything he’d ever experienced. No girl had ever affected him this way –not to this degree. His cock jumped and swelled when Casey shoved against him, the guy’s own erection straining prominently at the crotch of his boxers. Grady’s pajama pants did little to confine himself or hold Casey at bay.

Grady groaned loud and, before he even thought about what he was doing, dropped his hands to Casey’s lower back then slid them lower over his firm rear and squeezed, pulling Casey harder against him. The boxers were thin and Grady’s hands seemed to melt through the fabric. The need to feel Casey’s naked skin consumed him.

A shuddered gasp escaped Casey as he pulled out of the kiss, his breath hot and sweet on Grady’s wet, trembling lips. The young man’s fingers dug into Grady’s hard biceps as he struggled for breath.

“Did I…did I do it right?” Grady panted. He grabbed at Casey’s lips with quiet urgency, hungering for another taste.

Casey swallowed thickly, his throat working as a slight film of desire glazed his eyes. He nodded unsteadily, chest heaving. “Uh-huh.”

“Good,” Grady groaned and shoved his face into Casey’s neck, tasting his fevered skin. He dragged his tongue up to Casey’s ear and nipped his earlobe. “Next lesson,” he trembled and sucked Casey’s neck again as his friend sagged against him, clinging, moaning. “Please tell me it requires us naked on the bed.”

“Uh-huh,” was all Casey managed a second time. His arms wrapped around Grady’s neck and urged him into another forceful kiss.

The crotch of Grady’s flannel pajamas tented out fiercely, grinding with Casey’s extreme hardness, their members rigid and insistent. With a soft grunt, Grady gripped Casey’s ass and lifted him up, the guy’s legs instinctively swinging around him, ankles catching and locking, squeezing and gluing himself to Grady’s hard body.

Grady crossed the short distance to the bed and fell onto the mattress, pinning Casey beneath him. Only then did their kiss break and they both gasped hard, hot breath billowing out. His hands still clutching Casey’s soft ass cheeks, Grady’s eyes burned into Casey’s face as his fingers began to tug and pull at the boxers, drawing the material up until his palms flattened on and squeezed bare hot flesh.

“Fuck,” Grady shuddered, beads of sweat breaking out across his brow. Casey lifted his hips, his ass cheeks flexing in Grady’s hands, his hard cock digging into Grady’s crotch. “Oh my god, Casey,” he choked on a gasp and shoved his hips desperately between Casey’s thighs as his body instinctively fell into a rocking, thrusting motion.