Chapter 10 - "A Necessary Journey"

A thick haze encased Grady’s mind as the heat and hunger of Casey’s body consumed him. His plea wrapped around them both, binding them together like silk ribbon. Had they tried, they couldn’t have let go of one another.

Grady rubbed his hands up Casey’s back as the boy hugged his head and kissed his lips. Casey trembled beneath his touch, revealing to Grady just how deeply all of this was truly effecting him. It broke Grady’s heart that it took him so long to acknowledge his love for Casey. Had he hurt his best friend by regaling the details of his dates with women? Casey had sat through it all, as any best friend would, acting as if he wasn’t affected, even making jokes now and then. But afterwards…had he ever cried himself to sleep over the unfairness of their situation? Felt the hopelessness of longing for a love that was forever out of his reach?

Grady held him tighter, kissed him more deeply. Whatever I put you through, Case…I’ll make up for it tonight…and the rest of my life.

“Guide me through this,” Grady trembled against Casey’s lips. “And I’ll do anything you want me to do.”

Casey swallowed thickly and nodded, holding the back of Grady’s neck with one hand while he slid back a little and let saliva trickle into the palm of his other hand. His heart pounding, Grady watched him slick Grady’s own member with the spit then raise up on his knees. Both arms went around Grady’s neck again and Casey kissed him softly, passionately. Grady didn’t need detailed instructions. He grabbed his own shaft, holding himself, guiding his cock head between Casey’s ass cheeks.

“Fuck…” Grady shuddered when he touched Casey’s tight entrance and the boy pushed down against him. “Oh my god…” Shivers raced through him as he began to sink deeper and deeper into Casey’s tight, hot body. He grabbed Casey with both arms and squeezed, his face buried in Casey’s throat. “Uuh! God! Casey! Fuuuck!

Casey clung to him, erratic whimpers and moans erupting off his lips, his short nails gouging into Grady’s shoulders and the nape the of his neck. “Grady…” he choked and shoved down with added urgency. “Uuhhh…oh my god…” He clutched Grady harder, face pressed against his shoulder. A sob swelled and lodged in Casey’s throat. “I love you, Grady,” he trembled. “I love you so much.” Warm tears dripped onto Grady’s fevered skin.

“I love you, too, Case,” Grady whispered unsteadily. His hands flattened on Casey’s shoulder blades, holding tight, as he grabbed at the boy’s throat with his lips, his teeth, and pushed himself deeper into Casey’s velvet cavern. “Fuck, baby,” he gasped. Nothing he’d shared with anyone in the past even came close to this right here.

“Yes…” Casey whimpered and rolled his hips so smooth and sensual Grady nearly screamed. His body shifted within Grady’s embrace and moved like that of an exotic dancer. Casey’s head tilted back slowly, his mouth opening as his eyes closed. He adopted an almost feline grace to his movements. “Uuuhhh…yes…Grady…”

Casey pushed Grady down onto the bed then leaned back and gripped Grady’s knees, supporting himself on his arms as he began to do things with his hips that wrenched cries of ecstasy from Grady’s lips. Clear juice dripped form the tip of Casey’s stiff cock onto Grady’s stomach as the boy glided up and down Grady’s rigid shaft, his ass gyrating sensually, lifting up then undulating on Grady’s throbbing member.

“Holy fuck,” Grady choked. He squeezed Casey’s thighs desperately, the guy’s hot, sweaty skin slick beneath his fingertips. “Ahh fuck, Casey! Fuck me, baby…oh my god! You feel so fucking good…nothing’s ever felt this good…uuuhhh…

Casey’s head lifted and his eyes opened, hazing with passion and hunger. “Grady…oh my god…” he panted. “You feel good, too…” his head dropped back again and he cried out as he fucked Grady a little harder, a little faster. “Uuhh! God! Fuck me, Grady!”