Through my eyes (Chap. 1)

Yamaguchi's pov

He would never feel the same, right? He only thinks of me as a friend... I'm sure. But maybe... 'No, Yamaguchi, don't give yourself false hope. There's no way he'd ever like you that way.' I told myself. I was walking down the hallway to class slightly behind Tsukki, looking down at my feet. Suddenly, I bumped into something.

"Aah, sorry Tsukki! I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized.

" Why are you looking at the ground and being so silent? It's not like you. You would usually be talking my ears off. " He said.

'Shoot. I'm going to have to make up an excuse. I can't just tell him that I was thinking about him and how I like him and get rejected in the middle of the hallway!'

"O-oh! Well.. Um, I'm kinda tired a-and I skipped breakfast!" I made up an excuse.

" Okay then. " He said. with that, he turned around and put his headphones on, continuing down the hall. I stood there for a few seconds, a wave of relief washing over me, before jogging to catch up with Tsukki.

Tsukki's pov

Yamaguchi is acting weird today. I wonder what's wrong. I know it's none of my business, but still. I've had a little- okay, huge- crush on the boy, ever since we started bonding. He never left my side. I know he doesn't like me back, even if I told him he would probably think that it's disgusting for a boy to like another boy. I think he has a little crush on Yachi. He always blushes around her, and I get really jealous sometimes. I try to stop myself from becoming too jealous though. I lightly sigh and walk into my classroom, Yamaguchi right behind me.

Yamaguchi's pov

I walk into class right behind Tsukki and we both go to sit at our desks. I glance over to Tsukki only to see him with his face resting on his hands with his headphones on.

Time skip brought to you by Tsukishima's strawberry shortcake

School was finally over and we were in the gym waiting for everyone else to arrive. All I could really think about was Tsukki. I know I should probably be over all the butterflies and cheesy stuff since I've already liked him for so long, but I never did. I would always blush when Tsukki changed his shirt at practice and played it off as blushing at Yachi because I wanted everyone to think I liked her so that they wouldn't suspect me of liking Tsukki, and Yachi is oblivious, so she was perfect to use as a fake crush, I realize that sounds pretty cruel, but I don't think she likes me that way, so I just don't worry about it. I always got butterflies around Tsukki though. When he would take off his glasses to clean them, or stare out the window, completely unaware of his surroundings. a lot of people say that he's mean, or too quiet and sarcastic, but I think those are some of his charms. He's not like everyone else here. He's not loud or shallow or dumb. He's smart, quiet, handsome, tall, funny, talented, and so much more! I could go on for hours just talking about him... But what I'm trying to say is, in my eyes, he's absolutely perfect.

Authors Note!!
Aah!! I'm sorry this was so short, but it was the first chapter! I love this ship so much and I wanted to write about it. I hope you liked this chapter! This is my second story ever, so it might be bad😅 but I wanted to write a story on here so I'm not just sitting reading fanfics and I can actually say I wrote something... Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter! I'll try to update frequently, though it might be a little slow since I'm moving house right now! I hope everyone has a good day/night!! (I'm sorry for any mistakes!!)
❤💛💚💙💜