17-𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱

S C A R L E T T E

RECAP

"Her punishment is not gonna be light", Jace said.

I gulped. What did they mean by punishment. They were so mad. Oh God no. I hope they're not gonna treat me like David did. I don't want a punishment. I thought it was over.

My eyesight went blurry for a second and my heartbeat quickened. After a few minutes I pulled myself together.

We pulled up to the house and Jace dragged me by the same wrist as before and headed out the car. There was a bruise on that wrist now. One of my brothers actually hurt me and it was Jace. I never expected Jace to drag me like that.

This time im not gonna let them harm me at least not without a fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought me and my brothers were finally starting to have a stable relationship, but I had a bad feeling that things would only go downhill from this point.

Luca busted open the door while Jace still held on to my wrist. He dragged me to the couch in the living room still not letting go of my wrist. I was getting tired of him holding my wrist so I yanked my hand away hard, I managed to get my wrist free but I could feel my wrist throbbing.

Jace gave me a glare and then turned away and started calling Flavio,Xavier,and Chris up from the basement. Luca sat on the huge couch across from me shaking in anger. I had no idea what was going on in either of their heads but I guess it was something bad enough to call the rest of them.

What did I do wrong?

I heard the rest of my brothers approach the living room which I knew was going to be the meeting room from now on. They all came in with confused faces towards why the mood was so tense.

Then they each proceeded to take a seat on a couch.

My heart was pounding in my chest afraid of what was going to happen next. I knew that whatever was gonna happen I would have to face it.

Then finally breaking the silence Jace began to speak.

"Dear brothers can you guess what happened at school today with little Scarlette",Jace said still angry.

Flavio,Xavier, and Chris exanged looks with Jace and Luca, and then they looked at me like they were expecting disapointment.

Ouch. that hurt

"Scarlette over there is already getting touchy with a boy", Luca spat with venom.

"WHAT!?", Xavier yelled.

The rest of my brothers clenched their fists and turned towards me.

He can't be serious...this is why they were mad.

I was speechless, this much anger over one guy.

The rest of my brothers lookes irritated and enraged, if Luca and Jaces glares weren't enough the rest of the gang joined in making me fell ashamed. Their glares were all degrading.

"And you wouldn't guess who it was with...fucking CARTER!", Jace yelled.

"His name is Liam", I said.

oops

All of my brothers turned towards me and I wanted to shrink into the couch.

"Wait wait how touchy were they?", Flavio asked fustrated.