Tagged again with lots of tags!

Okay, it's me again and got tagged by the greatest writer hideinzshadows . It's been a long time since we chat so, hope we will chat soon. Fine fine I'm being just dramatic much, hiwi I know you are the one which is dramatic no need to roll your eyes.

1. Are you asking about family members or friends? Now I'm being dummy coz I know what the question mean so, the answer is big No.

2. If there is no one in question number 1 it's means No here too.

3. Cutebull, haha kidding. My bestfriend call me that so, I really love that name.

4.SINGLE and ready to be SINGLE.

5. Oh, they are lot but I have 6. best friends. 2 of them is from school, they are the best which I will ask for one of them is BetselotEshetu, my craziest and the one who is always there for me. She is such a great friend I have, she is the one who appreciate me to write books here and the first to read and vote for it. I remember that she was advertising my book through the school. Like hey, you know wattpad? Download it and read those eyes. If I start talking about her I won't finish anytime soon. My another best friend is Mercyfighteroh, she is so sweet, lovely, caring and beautiful. I know pumpkin will roll her eyes and says really for this. Mercy really appreciate me with my voice and help me with practice session with her after all you are the best one to. psstitsmepotato Pumpkin you are my twin most of our thing is same of course we have same zodiac sign that's why lol have five Yayyyy. hiwimulu is my ultimate dramatic but still sweet friend, she is the strongest girl I have ever met. If I start talking about them I wouldn't stop. Lastly I want to thank them for everything and love you guys.

6. I don't have any guy best friend. I barely talk my guy classmates also. So, there isn't any guy best friend but maybe only friends.

7. OTP? You must be kidding here. Okay whatever but I don't have any coz I think it's impossible.

8. My mom because she told me she missed me but I was beside her.

9. Memories by maroon 5.

10. 78%

11. Lock screen

Home screen

Home screen

12. Of course to read books which are interesting without paying. 😁

13. April 23.

14. Omo twenty?? Tell me you are jk. Okay guys I'm gonna tag you sorry for bothering you but forgive me I got tagged too.

sansitasahoo

BEARP0O

Ella_mish

Crape123

iinikidii

Constance_mac_

VeniFekadu

Whatever0127

Pauly_Queen