First Day

Today is my first day at U.A.. Oh I'm Izuku Namikaze. My quirk is Hiraishin. I place formulas on any surface and I can instantly teleport there. If I focus hard I can do it without the formula but I only can work with a 6 meter radius.

I'm walking through the gate ready to start my first day when I see a blonde hair girl about trip. I flash stepped to her and saved her from this untimely demise.

"Oh I'm thank you." She said timidly.

"No problem." I said smiling

"Hey your that guy who saved my adnthat other girl from the Zero pointer." She pointed out.

"That's me. I'm Izuku Namikaze." I admitted scratching my head.

"I'm Melissa Shield. Friends?" She asked.

"Sure. I haven't had a friend in years." I said sadly.

"Same. I was raised far away from here. Anyway let's go Namikaze."

I nodded. As we found 1a we noticed the door. It was for giants.

"Damn. They went overboard." I muttered. I then opened the door and she thanked me.

We both witnessed my friend Bakugo being scolded.

Then the other girl I saved bounced up.

"Hiya. Your that plain looking guy who saved me." She squeleed completely ignoring Melissa. I felt offended by bring called plain.

"Heh. Hi. I'm Namikaze. This is Melissa Shield." I said.

"Ok. Anyway what's you quirk!" She asked. Again ignoring Melissa. Now I felt a bit angry.

"None of your business." I said then walked off with Melissa to the back. I sat at the far back and she sat infront. She was looking a bit sad.

"Melissa I'm sure she was just excited." I comforted.

"Ok. What is your quirk?"

"Hiraishin. I can mark an object or person and teleport to it in 5 seconds. If I focus I can do a flash step that doesn't require it but I'm limited to a 6 meter radius." I explained.

"Cool. My quirk is Needles. I can shoot poison needles from my hair and control them."

"Sweet."

Skip To After Aizawa give the test.

"Alright. Mineta your last so you leave now. You shall be replaced promptly." Said our dried eyes teacher.

"Nooooo!" I wailed.

"Yaayyy." The girls shouted.

Then we went back to class.

We had a free session until school finished.

"Melissa, I think we should get to know each other better." I offered.

"Sure. I'm Melissa Elizabeth Shield. I like the color green, I love Katsudon and sushi. I love my dad. I hate crime." Said the golden haired beauty infront of me.

"Hmm. I'm Izuku Minato Namikaze. I like the color yellow, I am obsessed with Katsudon. I love my dad. I hate my mother." I said.

"Why don't you like your mother."

"She became alcoholic. My father was always away because he's the The Speed Demon a.k.a. The yellow flash. She began to suspect he was cheating. He wasn't. Anyway she became alcoholic and began abusing me.my dad got a divorce." I said tearing a little.

"Oh I'm so sorry. My mom died when I was 5." She said.

"I'm so sorry." I comforted.

"Hey Deku." Deku? That's not Bakugo.

"Huh?" I voiced. I looked up and saw that disrespectful Uraraka girl.

"What did you just call me."

"Oh I thought your name was Deku. Sorry."

"Uh uh. The fact that I told you my family name means you assumed that was my first name. We are not friends. You ignored Melissa even though she was right beside me. Now leave." I seethed through my teeth.

"Oh sorry." She drudged walking away.

"Nami-kun you didn't have to do that." Mused Melissa.

"I can't have a fangirl disrespecting my only friend." I said smiling.

"Thanks."

"Oh this sounds weird but can I mark you?"

"Huh?"

"For my quirk to work properly I'll need to place a formula on you. Your forearm is okay." I explained. She nodded and extended her fore arm and rolled up her sleeve. I decided to do something special.

"I'm gonna put a two way seal on you. Meaning you can come to me with my permission." I said as I placed the mark. It left a tattoo saying 'God Of Thunder or '雷神'.

"Nice tattoo." I said.

"Excuse me but why did you just mark this girl. Tattoos are not allowed." Said a blue haired robot.

"It's my quirk dumbass." I joked.

"Even so marking someone without permission---."

"I agreed to it. Geez." Said Melissa.

Man the guy is so strict. Hr stared then left. People were now looking. I heard a whisper of us dating. Then the bell ringed.

"Hey wanna come to my apartment? My dad is still overseas at work." Offered the Blonde.

"Sure. My dad's won't be home for a while." I said.

And like that we were off

Apartment

As we entered I examined the standard apartment.

"Can I put a marker here? I might frequent here. With your permission of course." I asked.

"Sure." She said casually.

"Okay." I then applies a formula to her door post.

"Want something to eat?" She asked.

"No thanks."

"So Nami-kun, why didn't you have friends?"

"Many reasons. When my quirk awakened I was in the public bathroom with my mom. I was in there and accidentally cast a formula. I then teleported there and from the on I was called a peeping Tom and a pervert. I also witnessed the death of my close friend Kurenai. I was suspected for her murder but the court didn't believe it. Everyone else did though." I said crying.

"I'm so sorry." She said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Thank you so much."

Words 945

Posted 25/7/2020