Make Up

After a little while we moved to the U.A. dorms. It's gonna be a pain to live these kids. I flashed to Mel's room. She didn't even seem fazed by my appearance. She had her head in a magazine.

"Wanna play a video?" She asked keeping her head in her magazine. I walked over and to her and took the magazine.

"Hey. Give that back." She exclaimed. I simply flashed to different parts of the room. I out multiple formulas all over the room.

I looked through the magazine. It's filled with beauty products and services.

"Is there a reason why you need makeup. You've never needed makeup." I asked skeptically.

"Because....," She pursed her lips. "I wanted to look pretty."

"Why?" I said walking towards her.

"I wanted to impress you. I thought if I looked prettier you'd love me. I'm sorry." She said sadly. She began crying.

I walked up face to face and raised her chin with my index and thumb.

"Your beautiful. I love you without it." I said sweetly. I then bridged the gap with a soft tender kiss. We broke and stared at eachother.

She giggled.

"What's with the laugh Sweetheart."

"I've been waiting so long to be with you yet I can't help but feel stupid for not telling you." She said.

"Oh really."

"Yup."

"Still you made wait. Time for revenge!" She said with evil grin.

She began tickling me without mercy. I laughed uncontrollably. Soon returned the favor and began tickling her. It was her turn to suffer. We then tripped with her on top.

"Melissa your so agressive." I said seductively.

"Only for you." She retorted. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Uraraka and Asui.

"Hey." I said.

"How could you. I loved you. I thought we had something." Shouted Uraraka.

"Nah. I never even like you. I never talked to you either." I said sitting up with Melissa on my lap straddling me.

"Ochako-chan. Be reasonable. He never liked you. It was quite obvious." Said the blunt frog.

"Melissa get your hands off my man you stupid whore." Shouted Uraraka.

"He's not yours Uraraka. I'm surprised you know my name. Leave!" Said Melissa. I've never seen her angry.

Soon there was a crowd.

"What's going on here."

"Izuku cheated on me with Melissa."

I heard a snicker. Then a chuckle. Soon most of 1a was laughing.

"Girl he didn't even like you much less date you." Said Mina.

"I know right. He always rejected you. Didn't you see that." Said Kaminari.

"Bro it was more obvious than when Denki had a crush on me." Giggled Jiro making Kaminari blush.

"Hmmph" she vocalized ehukr stomping off.

"Hey sorry about her." Said Shoto.

"Thanks guys. And sorry for being distant. You not do bad after all." I said.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Winked Mina.

She thrn closed the door.

As if on queue we began making out

We then heard something and looked in the corner to see my dad and his girlfriend.

"I approve." Is all he said. He then left.

Words 515

Posted 26/7/2020