The End(smut attempt

Lemon Warning

It's been a day since the wedding. Mr and Mr and Mrs Namikaze both walk through a door into there hotel bedroom.

They them strip to their birthday suits.

"You look gorgeous." Complimented the male

"You don't look to be yourself." Said the blonde woman. The Truth is she was looking at his member. A 5 inch monstrosity that was beginning to grow. She groveled beneath is and laid kisses on it. The man growled at the new sensation. His member kept growing until it was 8 and a half inches. She then licked it and guided it into her warm mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down seductively. Anytime she slowed down her tongue would compensate.

The man moaned in pleasure for he was reaching his climax. Boom. He exploded his first shipment into her mouth. She almost wanted give in and choke but she swallowed it dutifully.

"Sorry." Apologized the male.

"No worry. Now the me." She said seductively swaying her hips while bending over the bed frame.

The man wasted no time in thrusting his junior into her. They both moaned as a sense pleasure overcame them and whipped them into a frenzy. He went faster as the woman moaned louder. If it weren't for the sound proof walls the whole hotel would have heard there pleads for more.

As the man neared his climax he pulled out while flipping the woman on her back. He released his cargo in what seemed like an explosion from an atomic blast. They then cleaned up. By that I mean the woman like up the juices and sucked his member clean of any juices that remained. They then put on robes and went to bed.

"I love you Izuku."

"I love you two Melissa."

Words 300

Posted 27/7/2020

The end