Yet Another God Forsaken Authors Note.

Sorry if the title for this AN offends you. I just really hate writing these stupid things!

Sorry I'm still updating on this.

I just don't want any Authors Notes on Convergent.

Yet...

Anywho, Just some Sheo Feels for you before you go to bed.

Also. I have this all planned out.

I'm going to write the rest of Convergent in Maddie's POV, an then make another part of Convergent or another book, (Not Sure Yet... That's a long way away) in Maddie's Child's POV.

An epilogue will follow after.

Tell me what you think! I won't post another chapter on Convergent until I get 4 (😏) comments relating to this, or "Please Update!"

Also, great thanks to my cousins, Mere-Bear and J-Macaroni N Cheese, (They won't let me put their names on here. They thought this would be funnier) for giving me some ideas for my next chapter!

They SHOULD be Drama filled!

Also, before I leave. Just a little speech about all of the thanks I have for all of you!

And some New Years Wishes, and a speech about last year for me.

••••

Thank you! Thank you! You have been such great readers! I just want to air hug you all! Air-Hug!

And last year was my breakout year! I joined Wattpad in July, and I now have nearly 10K reads on this fanfiction.

I also found out my LOVE for Divergent and V. Roth, and Harry Potter!

I hope that this year is just as great as last year!