Prologue

A/N: I hope you like this! Enjoy!

NO POV

Jaune and Pyrrha were standing in the middle of a destroyed courtyard. This was the night Vale fell. Grimm ran loose across the city as the Atlas androids were hacked into. There was no time to call for back up. Pyrrha needed to take Cinder down now.

Jaune: Pyrrha, you can't! You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you...

Pyrrha silenced Jaune by kissing him. In response, Jaune wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as they deepened the kiss. Finally they separated as their foreheads touched.

Pyrrha: I love you, Jaune, that's why I can't let you come.

Jaune: I'm sorry too

Jaune then pushed Pyrrha into a weapon locker. Pyrrha yelled at him to let her go, but Jaune already sent the locker flying off. This was the last time Pyrrha would see Jaune, for he would be killed by Cinder Fall.

Pyrrha POV

I jump up as I try to regain my breath and started to cry. Ever since the fall of Beacon, I've been having nightmares about Jaune's death.

Shortly after the fall, I was heartbroken ever since Jaune's death after Ruby told me what happened to him. I decided to return home to Argus. I heard that Ruby, Ren and Nora were heading to Haven Academy. I wish I could join them, but I've been having troubles with my depression lately.

Suddenly, I fell a wave of nausea hit me. I quickly run to the bathroom and make it to the toilet just in time as I vomited.

For the past couple of days, I have been getting sick in the mornings. I lied down by the toilet, my mom came in looking worried.

Mom: Vomitting again?

Me: Yeah

Mom: This is getting frequent, I'll call the doctor to look at you

(timeskip)

Later that day, my mom took me to the doctors. He did all of the normal procedures and I waited to hear the results. He then came back in.

Me: So how is everything?

Doctor: Well, you haven't contracted any sort of fever and your vital signs are normal for most of the part.

Me: "What do you mean most of the part?

Doctor: I don't know how to say this, but...you're pregnant

Everything suddenly stopped.

Me: (thought) Pregnant, how can I be pregnant? I haven't done it with anyone. Oh wait...Jaune. We did it once before because we were drunk.

Doctor: You are only 17, I understand if you wish to get rid of it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Me: NO!

I realized I yelled and lowered my voice.

Me: I...I want to keep it.

Doctor: Very well, I'll go tell your mother the news.

The doctor left and after a few minutes, my mother came in.

Mom: So, the doctor told me everything. Are you sure you want to keep it? You are young.

Me: Yes, I want to keep it.

Mom: Do you even know who the father is?

Me: Jaune Arc.

My mom's eyes widened and she had a sympathetic look.

Mom: Oh, I guess I know now why you wish to keep the child. Are you sure you can handle the responsibility of a child?

Me: Yes, I failed to protect Jaune, but I won't fail to protect our child.

My mom walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

Mom: Always know that I'll be there to help you along the way. I am your mother after all.

(9 months later)

I did it, I actually did it. I just gave birth. I now have a little girl, a daughter. This is all started last night when I woke up in immense pain. My mom came rushing into the room and realized I was going into labor.

She quickly rushed me to the hospital where I was treated. Currently, I was resting in the hospital bed resting. I never thought giving birth would be so hard, or very painful. A nurse came then into the room.

Nurse: Would you like to see your daughter, ma'am?

Me: Yes, please.

The nurse left the room and came back a few minutes later with my baby wrapped in a blanket. I held her close to my chest. She was so beautiful. She looks almost the same as Jaune.

Suddenly, she started to cry, so I kissed her on the forehead and she calmed back down. I instantly became attached to her.

His eyes opened up to reveal a pair of green eyes, just like mine. He stared at me with wonder.

Me: Hey there, little girl, I'm your mommy.

She giggled which made my heart melt. My mom then came into the room.

Mom: Congratulations, Pyrrha, she's really a cute baby.

Me: Thanks.

Mom: Can I hold her?

I handed my daughter over to her. She started to rock him.

Mom: So, thought of any names?

Me: Minerva Arc Nikos

A/N: There we go, guys! The prologue is complete! I hope you all love this!