Auntie Saphron

Pyrrha's POV

I was walking through the markets looking for things that I needed. I wasn't looking where I was going and ended up ramming into someone. We both ended falling to the ground. I quickly got up and offered my hand to the woman.

Me: Sorry about that.

???: No problem.

She grabs my hand and I pulled her up. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, kind of like Jaune.

Me: Sorry about that again, that name's Pyrrha.

???: My name is Saphron Arc.

I freeze, I remember Jaune telling me he had six sisters. Could this be one of them?

Me: Excuse me, but could you be somehow related to Jaune Arc by any chance?

She looked at me confused and sad at the same time. She turned away.

Saphron: Yes, he was my little brother.

I quickly take out a piece of paper and wright my address on it and then give it to her.

Me: Please show up here later today, there is something I have to show you.

And after that, I ran off.

NO POV

Saphron arrived at the address that Pyrrha given to her, She walks up to the door and knocks and a few seconds later, the door opens up to reveal Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Thanks for coming.

She gestured Saphron to come inside and she does. They both stand by the door.

Saphron: Why did you freak out when I told you Jaune was my brother.

Pyrrha: Well, you see, me and him were on the same team together at Beacon.

Saphron: Oh...I'm guessing you want to ask me something.

Pyrrha: No, it's more of I have to show you something.

Pyrrha led Saphron into the living room where Minerva was watching tv. When they entered the room, Minerva happily ran up to his mother. Pyrrha picked her up.

Minerva: Momma, who's this?

Saphron's eyes widened. This girl was a teenager and she already has a kid.

Saphron: Hey, who's this, Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: Meet Minerva Arc Nikos, daughter of Jaune Arc. Saphron blacked out.

(timeskip)

When Saphron wakes up, she sees Minerva over her, watching her curiously.

Minerva: Hey, are you okay?

She sits up and realizes she's on a couch. Pyrrha enters the room and sees Saphron awake and rushes over to her.

Pyrrha: Nice to see that you are doing fine.

Saphron puts a hand on her hand.

Saphron: Yeah, I feel fond...so can we talk about we were talking about before?

Pyrrha: Oh, yeah, that.

Pyrrha picks up Minerva and sits on a chair with her on her lap.

Saphron: So that kid is...your and Jaune's kid?

Pyrrha: Yes, she has my eyes and and your family's hair.

Saphron: Yeah, I see that.

Saphron looks down and puts a hand on her hand.

Saphron: God dammit, Jaune! I've always wanted you to hook up with a girl, but not get her pregnant.

Pyrrha: It's my fault too, we both did it.

Saphron: So, when did you find out you're pregnant?

Pyrrha: A few weeks after the fall of Beacon.

Saphron lets out a sigh.

Saphron: I'm mad at Jaune for knocking up a girl at seventeen, but Minerva seems like a good kid.

Pyrrha: He is.

Minerva meanwhile was confused. He didn't know who this lady is or how she knows his father.

Minerva: Momma, who is this lady?

Pyrrha: Meet your Aunt Saphron, she's your dad's sister.

Minerva's eyes widened as his mouth dropped. She had never known any other family members than her grandma. Minerva slowly got up from Pyrrha's lap and ran over to Saphron as he held out his hand.

Jr: Hello, my name is Minerva.

Saphron picked up Minerva and pulled him into a tight hug.

Saphron: Nice to meet you, Minerva, call me Aunt Saphron.