Grief and Sorrow

NO POV

After placing Minerva to sleep. She kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over her and gave her ursa plushie.

Pyrrha went to her bedroom and went to sleep.

(flashback)

Pyrrha finds herself in Vale where Grimm ran loose cross the city. She remembered that was the night Vale fell.

She finds herself and Jaune standing in the middle of the destroyed courtyard.

Jaune: Pyrrha, you can't! You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you...

Pyrrha watched herself silenced Jaune by kissing him. In response, Jaune wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as they deepened the kiss. Finally they separated as their foreheads touched.

Pyrrha: I love you, Jaune, that's why I can't let you come.

Jaune: I'm sorry too

Jaune then pushed Pyrrha into a weapon locker.

Pyrrha: Jaune, what are you doing?!

Jaune looked at her with a sorrowful, but determined look in his eyes.

Jaune: I can't let you do this, Pyrrha. I have to do something, Pyrrha...I can't let you die.

Pyrrha: Jaune, please!

Jaune: I'm sorry, Pyrrha.

He already sent the locker flying off. This was the last time Pyrrha would see Jaune, for he would be killed by Cinder Fall.

Pyrrha: JAUNE, NOOOO!!!!!!!

(flashback ends)

Pyrrha woke up with a gasp, panting and soon she sees something outside of her closet, her eyes widened, it was Jaune's Pumpkin Pete hoodie.

Pyrrha: Jaune, why did it have to be you?

She hold the hoodie close to her and she turned to see a photo of her, Jaune, Nora and Ren together back in Beacon before it fell. She threw the photo at the wall, causing the glass to shatter and started crying to herself.

A/N: I don't own this song. I thought it would be if Jaune's death affected Pyrrha.

Minerva wakes up and hears crying and slowly gets off the bed to find where the sound's coming from. She sees his mother hugging herself crying quietly.

The small child gently climbed into her bed and gently patted her shoulder. Pyrrha looks at Minerva who suddenly hugged her mother gently. Pyrrha in return gave her a hug. They stayed this way for a few minutes.

She looked at Minerva who cuddling in her arms as she gently ruffled her hair and they went to sleep with Minerva sleeping in her arms and she kissed her child's forehead.

Pyrrha sighed as she thought in her mind, if Jaune was still alive, he would've been proud that he had a beautiful daughter.

Pyrrha: (thought) Don't worry, I will keep Minerva safe no matter what...I will make Cinder pay for what she done.

A/N: Chapter 3 is now complete! I hope you guys enjoy!