Grandma Arc

NO POV

When Saphron found out about Minerva, she knows that she had to tell the rest of the family about their niece/granddaughter. So, here was the big day, Pyrrha along with Minerva have now arrived at the Arc family household. Minerva was about to meet his dad's side of the family. Pyrrha had Minerva in her arms as she walked up to the front door.

Minerva: Why are we here again, mama?

Pyrrha: Because we're here so you can meet people on your dad's side of the family.

Minerva: Will they be mean?

Saphron giggled and ruffled Minerva's hair.

Saphron: Don't worry, Minerva, we Arcs have the tendency to be goofy. You'll enjoy being here.

They arrived at the front door, Saphron rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opened up. Outcame, a middle aged woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was Jenna Arc, the mother of Jaune Arc.

Saphron: Hey, mom, we're here.

Jenna's eyes wondered over to Pyrrha, which then fell down to see Minerva who was hiding behind her mother's legs. She smiled at the little girl who began to reveal more of himself.

Jenna: I'm guessing you must be Pyrrha?

Jenna held out her hand and Pyrrha shook it.

Pyrrha: Yes, and this little girl is your granddaughter, Minerva.

Jenna got onto her knees and faced the little girl as she slowly stepped in front of her mother. Jenna found herself staring herself into Minerva's eyes. Meanwhile, Minerva sheepishly waved at the older woman.

Minerva: Hello...

All of the woman giggled at the little girl's cuteness. Jenna than ruffled her hair.

Jenna: Hey, there, little girl. My name is Jenna. Why was your dad's mom, so that makes me your grandma.

Minerva stepped closer to Jenna.

Jr: Really?

Jenna: Yeah.

Jenna than took in all of Minerva's features.

Jenna: You know, I just met you, but I can already tell you have a lot of things similar to your father.

Jenna got back up and gestured them to come inside. She led them to a small dining room where the three guests sat down. Jenna disappeared and a few minutes later came back with drinks for everyone. Coffee for Jenna, Saphron and Pyrrha, while Minerva sipped on juice. Jenna's hand covered her face as she let out an annoyed groan.

Pyrrha: Are you okay?

Jenna: I always hoped Jaune would meet a nice girl, but I didn't expect anything like this. You're both too young to have a kid.

Pyrrha nervously giggled.

Pyrrha: Yeah...it was something that kinda of happened in the meant.

Jenna looked up, exhaled, then looked back at Pyrrha.

Jenna: So, how old is she?

Pyrrha: She's about 3, almost 4.

Jenna: I'm guessing you found out you were pregnant sometime after the Fall of Beacon, I assume?

Pyrrha: Yes.

Jenna: So, how exactly did you handle the whole situation?

Pyrrha looked down.

Pyrrha: Losing Jaune caused me to land in a rough patch. I knew to have a kid at 17 was young, but I couldn't do it. She's all I have left of Jaune and with everything that has happened in these few years I don't regret my choice. She's my daughter after all, and I love her very much. You can relate too.

Jenna: Yeah, you're right. Losing Jaune was hard for me, losing any of my kids would be a nightmare for me. But it's nice to know that a piece of him is still alive.

Jenna got up and walked over to Minerva, she then proceeded to pick up the girl and hold her in her arms.

Jenna: It'll be nice when the rest of the family gets to see her.

Pyrrha: By the way, who else is here?

Saphron: My six other sisters, I remember that when were we young, we would always make Jaune play dress up with us.

Minerva's eyes widened.

Minerva: Wha?

The front door could be heard opening as several female voices could be heard.

Saphron: Get ready, sweetie, I remember their reaction when Adrien was born, it's going to be a crazy time.

A/N: There we go! Chapter 5 is now completely done! I hope you guys all enjoy!