Chapter 9: NOT The Last Supper

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It belongs to Kishimoto-sensei.

Response to Reviws:

PrototypeSaber15: let's leave the matter for later when SI is a bit older (physically).

Chase Network: Sorry for the misunderstanding bro. Anyway, the SI is aware of Naruto canon-verse from ch 02. And I think the kind of SI story you are looking for would be hard to find. These kind of SI would be hard to write because lack of plot. On the other hand the writer has free reign to make up plot. You can try Sanitize by Sage Thrasher.

On the matter of orange clothe, yes almost 90% fics that mentions this issue goes with shopkeeper conspiracy. But why only orange? I mean there are other eyesore colors as bad as neon orange. Child Naruto used wear clothes of different colors in flashback. So I don't think it was a matter with shopkeepers and Canon never clarified why he chose to wear it.

Xiu: Thanks for your encouragement. I hope this chapter was to your liking.

adislt: It will take A WHILE. So hold on tight.

Pouyan: I am sorry you felt that way. But I assure you this story's potential wouldn't be wasted.

YamiSladeThanks for the complement man.

Dark and Chaotic: My Naruto SI is a jumbled mess and will that way for a little bit longer. Even then his issues wouldn't be solved completely. I plan on revealing more about his past in the future stories. For now, he is just keeping himself distracted anyway he can.

Anyway, I didn't really get the White Fang- Geralt of Rivia(Witcher) hint.

Slime Slayer: I intend to do that whole-heartedly.

Hitoshi075:

[6] good for Hiruzen, the SI is honest. And now Hiruzen knows how to keep him loyal. He just have to keep an eye out so that no one (*cough*Danzo* cough *) fucks things up.

[7] Oh god! How do you know me so well?

[8] Hope you liked this chapter.

senjumenma:

[6] Absolutely! As for the asshole's just read the story of Alexander.

[7] I know man. But to be fair not most(if not all) other girls are busy to catch sasuke's attention.

[8] Rijuan's bluntness will make him clash with Danzo sooner or later. As for Kurama's friendliness, Rijuan did spent a lot of time talking to/with Kurama in his comatose state. So there.

lovleydragonfly: Hope you liked it.

Argilac the Arrogant:

[1] Well there is Dracula's impalement but I don't have the stomach to write it.

[2] I am not going to say anything on the matter.

[3] Of course, it's going to be a part of SI's backstory that will come to light in bits and pieces.

[4] The SI is a closet perv who doesn't deny his flaw. So I am sure not many girls are going to be interested in him.

[5] I thought about using CRA but this concept has been used too many times and there are more than one ways to torment Sasuke. And Sakura may or may not do that. Depends on the storyline.

[6] He accepted his role as Naruto but that doesn't exempt him from having his baggage. And I didn't really thought about writing that side story. I will think on it in the future. Problem is most readers on ff are western. So they are going miss a lot of reference.