Chapter 6

"Isn't this a bit too far out of town, Will?" Henry hinted to me before I got too far away. Getting lost would be the worst thing. I parked at the side of the road, turning it off.

"God, nobody ever drives this way" I blurted out, even though eventually some car or cars would drive past. I stared at the site around. It was just so plain. Sandy coloured dirt everywhere, even the slight hills were like that, with the occasional speck of grass patches.

"I guess I agree to that, who would ever actually like to come to Hurricane?" Henry giggled, I smiled at him.

"Whoever would be daring enough" I laughed, then we both went silent, looking forward

"God, I hate Hurricane" Henry uttered, I glanced at Henry. I mean, yeah. What wasn't there to hate about Hurricane, its not so bad, but living there forever can be boring. You just want to explore more places, enjoy life somewhere else. 

"We could just move away from here" I stated, Henry looked at me, sighing.

"I mean, we could, but what about the kids, what about the pizzeria, and where would we even live?" He questioned me. He was right though. We already accomplished our dream of making robots, and making the pizzeria come to life. Would it be harder if we traveled away from Utah, reinventing that dream, but it possibly being crushed? Then it'd be harder for his kids and my kids to actually visit us or their mothers. Michael would be fine though, he wouldn't have to worry about the choices. And where we would live? Somewhere not Utah, maybe not even America.

"Your right with that, I didn't even think of that beforehand" I finally answered Henry. The both of us went in silence, looking forward. I couldn't help but glance at Henry, he was always so dreamy. He looked at me

"William, your staring-" I shook my head, feeling flustered. I quickly grabbed Henrys' hand.

"I have...a question for you" He raised an eyebrow, looking puzzled "Now...who was that person you had a crush on?" Henrys' eyes widened, his cheeks going that rosey red, starting to laugh, letting go of my pale hand. I blushed,  scratching my head confused, "Why are you laughing?" 

"You....you brought me all the way out here...to ask me who my crush was?" He laughed more, putting his hands onto his head. I started to shake, putting my hands onto my lap, "S...sorry, Will...but I find that amusing" He started to calm down, looking at me, wiping a tear from his eye, "But you really want to know?" I nodded at him, sweating. 

He leaned in, looking me in my silvery, troubled eyes. Gently pressing his warm, delicate lips on mine. Before I knew it I let myself kiss him back. My eyes flutter shut. Henry put his arms around my neck. My tongue intertwining with his. Kissing deeper, and deeper, like a kiss we've been longing to have in a lifetime. We both pulled away from the kiss. His strange, bittersweet taste staying with me. I looked him in his green, emerald eyes fixated on me. His eyes widened as he got flustered, moving his way back properly in his seat, facing forwards. I looked forwards too, blushing, covering my face with my hands. I can't believe he actually liked me. I can't believe we kissed? My mind is consumed with so many thoughts. I uncovered my face, grunting slightly.

"Should we start heading back?" I mumbled, putting my hands on the wheel.

"Mhm" Henry nodded quickly, not glancing at me once. I started the car back up, driving back onto the road to find the nearest turn to turn back.

We stayed in silence for a while as I was driving back into Utah, "So...you like me?" I whispered to Henry almost so silent. 

"Yup...and, do you even like me back?" Henry answered, I nodded to his question, "So that's why you were so jealous...I thought that should have been more obvious, but it wasn't to me" He chuckled slightly,  smiled.

"And I feel like I was being too obvious...I was denying most of the time I liked you, but I finally accepted the fact" I told him, glimpsing at Henry, he was smiling, I smiled too, being happy.