..:: Love Yourself ::..

You and Toshinori had been together for quite some time now, the insanity of recent events unfolding around you, but never separating the two of you despite the wrath it brought. Recently, the country had learned of his state and identity as All Might, causing a great shock to many people all around. Even so, the support from close friends and you kept his worry from boiling over, all ending well despite the circumstances that had unfolded before him. He was so incredibly grateful for you always sticking by his side through it all, and that thought did nothing but fill him with endless joy.

Even with your constant reassurance though, Toshinori still had a sliver of doubt about himself with you, constantly wondering about how you fell in love with him, and thinking about how he was so lucky to have that happen. Currently standing in your house, he looked himself up and down in your hall mirror, shirtless, still putting too much focus on the scar that covered quite a large area of his body. Staying at your place always gave him a chance to get deep into his thoughts, but it always ended up with him in front of your mirror, contemplating his appearance. Now that he could no longer be in hero form for longer that a few seconds, those thoughts came more often that he would prefer, and they were much clearer as well, filling him with a doubt he thought he had finally gotten rid of.

"How has she stayed with me this long?" He thought, panning his vision over his body once more while holding his oversized t-shirt in one hand. "I'm so scarred... And no longer a hero for the matter. So how can she still choose me?"

In the midst of these thoughts, the click of a lock caught his attention and he turned to see the front door swing open, you standing in the doorframe with your keys swinging in a wide circle on their lanyard.

You whistled upon seeing your lover shirtless, waggling your eyebrows a little as you closed the door behind you. "Lookin' good as per usual I see~" You hummed, "But you look so very deep in thought as well. What are you thinking about, Toshi dearest?"

He had to chuckle and roll his eyes at your comment, turning to face you full on. "I wasn't thinking about much _______. No need to worry." He reassured.

"Ah, but that tells me I should be worrying. Come on, tell me~!" You persisted, sauntering over to him after hanging your keys on a wall hook. "Remember, you can trust me with anything."

Despite how goofy you were, he just couldn't lie or hide anything from you, no matter what it was. "Alright. I was just... Wondering how the hell you possibly chose me to be with as a life partner. Especially with my current situation. How have you continued to stay with me?" He told you, signs of slight sadness hinting in his voice.

You frowned and crossed your arms as you looked him in the eyes, puffing out your cheeks. "Do I need to remind you of my big loving lecture that I gave you on the day we had our first kiss? Toshinori, I'll always love you as you are, and nothing will ever change that. Now quit thinking so negatively and get it through your head that I love you, you assbag." You told him, tone evolving from gentle to a humorous sort of scolding as you waved a finger at him with a weak smile.

That got him to chuckle and turn away from the mirror completely, looking you directly in the eyes with a ghost of a smile. "You're such a wiener." He snorted, throwing his scrunched-up shirt at your face and laughing as it flew open and dropped over your head, covering you from the shoulders up completely.

He brushed past you gently, patting your head still covered in his oversized shirt as he moved into the living room and stood in front of the couch, looking over all he had with you before turning back around to face you. He was a little surprised at how fast you moved, but couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the sight of you in his t-shirt was what he was presented with.