Prologue

In a galaxy far far away...

The chaos was bursting as she had found herself on Tatooine, her great grandfather's home planet. She had finally come face to face with the galaxies most power gangster Rotta the Hutt

" Tell me where he is!" she screamed out with a chaotic look to her face.

" I don't even know who your talking about." he said back with an intimidated expression on his face.

" LIAR" she screeched back with an annoyed expression.

      And with the swing of her saber he was dead. She had just killed one of the most powerful beings in the whole galaxy at only age 16, But I didn't know what was worse..  That my best friend was insane, or that I was the getaway pilot!

          I was the only person in the galaxies that knew the real identity of StarKiller. Hanneta Solo, daughter to thee Rey Skywalker and Ben Solo granddaughter of Princess LeiaOrgana and Han Solo. But I won't forget the dark side. Her great  grandfather was Darth Sidious, Palpatine himself, her other great grandfather was Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader, which I learned of  his  existence. Hanneta was named after her grandfather Han, she idolized him so much we all call her Han. Now Han wasn't Rey and Bens only child, its her and her twin brother Monte.
Now  im not a force user but how Rey ended up pregnant was a mystery until Master Yoda's force ghost came to her one night explaining everything. It had something to do with Ben's force power and the midichlorians. But from that day on Rey knew she was gonna have to raise the new Prince and Princess of Alderaan, well now Chandrila.

     Now you're probably wondering who I am, I'm Crystal Tico. My mother was Rose Tico and my dad is Finn. They weren't  together for very long though, my dad had eyes for only one woman and that's  Rey. My mom died when I was very young, dad said it was an engine malfunction. I never did let him finish, I didn't want to hear how painful and scary it was for my mother. Rey helped raise me in the palace. As long as i can remember it had been my
" job" to be there for Han, and I was! My second memory was being in love with Monte, him and I have been dating since he was 13 but I knew him my whole life as well I had always had eyes out for him.  Both twins are great but this is Hans' story. I could  ramble on about myself for hours but you're not here to learn about me. You're here to learn about a broken girl surrounded by darkness her whole life.
I'm just glad I get to tell the story...