Chapter 2 - The Meeting

Han froze instantly, she didn't even need to look to know who was standing in the doorway. She knew that voice all too well. Han stood there a good 15 seconds before turning to the doorway to face a very shocked Rey, she looked more shocked than Monte himself was.

Han turned to Rey nervously, her heart nearly beating out of her chest. " U-uh, Hi mom" Han said nervously.

Monte chipped in " I did not teach her that!"

" Mom i-" but as Han spoke the saber was forced out of her hand and before she could even blink it was switched off in Rey's.

" We'll talk about this later Hanneta" Rey said with an angered look on her face.

Rey had to take a few moments to herself. She turned around so no one could see the fear on her face. As Rey turned a corner she let herself lean against a wall, memories flooding her mind of Kylo Ren and herself fighting on starkiller base all those years ago. Seeing her daughter force the saber in her hand, all she could see was Kylo. It didn't help that her daughter looked exactly like him. It sent shivers down her spine. Whispering to herself Rey tried calming herself down " she's not him, she's not him, she's not him." she said shaking her head " ahhhh, get it together Rey, for them" she paused " for her"

" Why master Rey, are you alright?"

She nearly jumped out of her skin opening her eyes " C-3PO you scared me!"

" My apologies, the millennium falcon should be arriving any second now should we get going?"" The droid paused, " Why master Rey, why do you have Montes lightsaber?"

Rey looked down still grasping her son's Saber " Hanneta had it. I need to return it to him"

" That young Solo of yours really is something else master Rey," it paused, " But I wouldnt trade her for the world."

Rey sighed and looked at the saber in her hand " Yea me too." she paused and looked up with a smile on her face " Lets go C-3PO" she said as she started walking back out to the launch pad.

" Don't look at me like that Monte" Han shot at him as Rey was walking away.

"Hanneta do you realize what you just did? You took my weapon away from me. I've been training for 7 years and still can't do that!"

" Your training wrong is all" she said shrugging her shoulders

" YOU DON'T EVEN TRAIN"

" Your mad" she chuckled " that vein is about to pop out of your forehead"

" I am not mad! I just want to know how you did it."

" I'll teach you sometime brother-" she was cut off by a loud whooshing sound and buzzing through the air. With a loud crashing sound as the craft landed

Rey and C-3PO came walking out of the doorway as Monte and Han were already going down the stairs. As the twins approached the Falcon the door slowly fell open. Out rushed R2-D2 he zipped over to Han and Monte riding circles around them. Han crouched down getting closer to the droid " Hello R2" Han smiled " it's very good to see you too." she stood up as the droid went zipping towards Rey and C-3PO.
Han instantly turned back to the falcon as she heard footsteps walking down the medal ramp. Seeing Chewbacca Han instantly started running up to him. " UNCLE CHEWIE" Han yelled hugging him " I can't believe you left me here with these FOOLS for 3 weeks!" she said, turning her head to look at her mom and brother, they both rolled their eyes to her statement.

Chewy let out a soft "prrrrrrr"

Han pulled away slightly, turned her head to see  how far away her mom and brother were, turned back and looked into his eyes " okay Uncle Chewie we don't have much time but i wanna show you something," She took in a deep breath opened her eyes and looked into his and began to concentrate hard on one of her favorite memories she had with him. The memory was about  her and Chewbacca, Han was 6 at the time and she was staying on Kashyyyk with Chewie when Rey was first starting her Jedi academy. While on one of the beautiful beaches Chewie and Han were playing and Han wanted to show Chewie she was in fact force sensitive. Han stopped what she was doing and grabbed Chewbacca's hand and said to him " I wanna  show you a secret, but please dont tell mommy." Han walked him over to a nice rocky beach spot and continued to sit down letting go of Chewie's hand. Han sat down with her legs crossed, looked up at Chewie, took in a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She concentrated really  hard on the rocks around her, she had her eyes closed for a good 15 seconds until she opened them to see hundreds of little rocks levitating in the air around her and a very surprised Wookie. He looked down at Han in awe and smiled.  Han had just shown Chewie her favorite memory of them together.