Chapter 3. The ball

* Authors Note *
Omg I'm so so sorry this chapter took so long to post. I started school 3 weeks ago and I've been very busy ( I'm in college, high school, AND sports) plz bare with me I'm trying it's just gonna take longer to upload. On the bright side chapters are starting to get longer, enjoy :)
-Kenadie
——————————————————————

" Oh yea Crystal i forgot to tell you, your dad is gonna be here tonight." taking out the curlers of her hair.

" i know he sent me a hologram last week informing me." I said wrapping my hair up into a slick back puff on the top of my head.

" By the way have you met any of the new cadets yet?" Han said curiously.

" No, I haven't yet. Have you?" i questioned 

" No, but when me and Monte were walking yesterday i caught this really handsome redhead staring at me!" Han blushed

" Ooh a red head?" I questioned " please do tell me more!"

" Well he had dreamy green eyes and a perfect smile. And surprisingly he was taller than Monte!" she paused " and i don't even know his name." she looked down in disappointment.

" Well hopefully he's here later." I smiled.

" well yeah, but you have Monte" she paused " and i have nobody."

" Hanneta there is a line of boys out there that are waiting for you just to speak to them." 

" Well I know that but for once I want to be the one chasing them, not the over way around. Half those guys out there only want me because of my royal status and bloodline. AND i'm sure my mom already has plans for me." Han said, rolling her eyes.

" Hanneta Solo you are 16-"

" ALMOST 17"

" You're still a kid, Rey only wants what's best for you."

"Monte said the same thing." Han paused " Crystal, I've been guarded my whole life, mom taught me to only speak when spoken too. I'm tired of being treated like I'm glass that could be shattered at any moment. Honestly you're the only person in the whole galaxy who knows the real me." Han looked down with tears filling her eyes " you should've seen the way they looked at me."

" hey don't you cry, i can't do your makeup with your eyes puffy." we both laughed " the Hanneta Solo i know is one hell of a force user and princess, even if the galaxy doesn't know it yet, but they will. Whenever you're ready." Han gave me the biggest hug after that and I will never forget it.

     We moved our little party into her bathroom so we could add the finishing touches to our hair and makeup. Han wore her hair down in beautiful curls while I braided my hair in multiple little braids. Han had made us a matching tiaras to wear to the ball, the base was made of gold and was decorated with white diamonds. Han grabbed me by the hand and sat me down on her bar stool she kept under her counter and faced me towards the mirror and put the tiara on me, adjusting my braids so it fit perfectly.

" No you're not a princess but you're the General's daughter so that does give you some statues." Han said, concentrating  on my hair.

" I thought i told you to stay out of my head." i said looking down from the mirror.

" You did, but you make funny faces when you concentrate hard on something so I couldn't help myself." she paused and turned the stool around " Done! My turn." she said, handing me her tiara.    She sat down after I stood up. I turned the stool so Han faced the mirror and began fixing her hair to put her tiara on.