Chapter 1. Appearance

Every time we get back from our "missions"  Han takes our clothes, masks, and her daggers, and saber  and puts them in this box Babu Frik had made her years ago, she takes this box to her massive white marble tiled bathroom and carefully lifts up 16 tiles under her counter where its not easily seen, she lifts up these tiles and carefully sets the large beautifully crafted box in a hand made space she made to put her private things she didn't want anyone to find. Believe it or not Han only had 3 "babysitters" it was her uncle Chewbacca, Monte and her step dad Poe... yep you heard me right Poe Dameron and Rey got married, it happened about 15 years ago. Those were really the only 3 people that watched her every move, but she didn't care she loved the attention honestly.
    As Han set all the tiles in their places. She put on her black silk robe and just stared at herself in the mirror, she checked her data pad, the time read 0300. She looked back up at herself in the mirror

" You're gonna find him one day" she whispered to herself with a confident tone to  her voice.

But as Han was looking at her reflection her eyes flashed an evil  orange color, it scared her so much she had thrown herself back out of the way of the mirror and was on the floor completely terrified. In the process she knocked her bar stool over. Seconds later Monte was in the doorway looking down at her with a concerned look on his face.

" What happened?" Monte said in a raspy voice.

" Nothing Monte! I'm fine!" Han shot back.

" Really because you look like you just saw Uncle Luke's force  ghost for the first time" he said as he was over by his sisters side helping her up.

" Thank you my dear brother, but I'm not 6" she said in a snobby tone. They both paused as they walked out of the bathroom back into Hans' bedroom. " You know thats why your mom's favorite"

" Hanneta stop! We are not gonna talk about this right now... You know why mom acts the way she does."

" Of course we can't  talk about this, it's only " when I'm King or today's Jedi training" it's never about me!"  by then Monte was halfway down the hallway 

" Good night Hanneta" Monte said loudly down the hallway

    Han stomped her way over to her bed,  huff and puffed afew times and laid down to go to sleep. Surprisingly she was able to sleep so well being the most wanted person in 13 different galaxies with a kill count of 146. But in her mind she believed she was doing good getting rid of the most evil people in the universe. All she wants it to find the man that killed her father. She was on a mission to kill Kylo Ren for killing Ben Solo.

* the next morning*

" Wake up, you and your brother have a meeting with the galactic senate at 0900 hours to discuss StarKillers crimes." Rey said in a stern and demanding voice opening Hans' window curtains.

" Good morning to you too mother." Han said with a muffled voice with a pillow over her face

" I mean it, Hanneta, the Falcon is leaving in 1 hour, be ready" Rey said sharply leaving the room.

Han struggled to get out of bed that morning. She feared what she saw in the mirror just hours before, but she finally had the courage to get up and walk to her bathroom. Every morning Han would sit on her bar stool she kept at her bathroom counter and just examine herself in the mirror, She knew she was gorgeous but she always had to look and make sure nothing changed. She carefully took out the braids she had put in the night before and let her hair  down her back, it was an auburn color. That's really the only difference between Han and Monte, Hans hair was a very dark red auburn and Montes hair was a very dark almost black brown color. I never understood it, every freckle on their faces were identical, every mark and mole identical, even their big hazel eyes. We'd always joke and say that was the forces doing.
As Han was doing her daily examination she noticed a harsh purple bruise on her left side caused by last night's mission. She covered the bruise and put on one of her best  dresses, it was gold and slim fitting that showed off her body that she loved so much she'd talk about it all the time. Next she put on a pearl necklace and traced and examined her collarbones with her finger and smiled in awe. Finally she fixed her hair up some more and put on a diamond headpiece which goes beautifully with the middle part of her hair, and the color.

" Oh my stars Han, are you done drooling over yourself yet?" Monte said jokingly

" Well if you must know brother perfection takes time," she said looking over to him " Oh my stars Monte! Why are you wearing gold? Gold is my color!" she said angrily

" I thought you said purple was your color, besides mom likes us to match going to these type of things"

" Ugh whatever," she said as she rolled her eyes " could you please get my shoes for me?"

" Um sure which ones he asked?" he asked in an annoyed voice.

" The flats with the diamond straps"

" Okay I have them, there over here on the floor" he paused and sat down on her bed until she walked out of her bathroom over to the bed and put on her shoes. "Do you ever think about him?"

She paused " More than you know" Han said "anyways we should go now, mom will have our skins if we're not there on time" she brushed what Monte had just said to the side. She could sense the hurt in his question.

Monte got up from the bed and walked towards the door then stopped "I suppose you're right" he said sticking out his arm for Han to take with a smile on his face.

She grabbed his arm and the twins made their way out into the beautiful hall of the palace. Everywhere they went they had eyes all over them, it also didn't help that they towered over everyone literally. With Han being  6'0 without any shoes on and Monte being a whopping 6'7 without shoes on. they were the talk of the galaxy. Monte wore an elegant gold and black suit with his saber on his belt.
As the twins walked down the main hallway they heard voices down a hall going off to their left Han had heard the voices of 3 different boys

" When I find StarKiller I'm gonna blow her off the face of the planet" one joked and the rest laughed.

But  only the middle boy caught Hans eye, he was tall with red hair and calm green eyes. Her and the boy made eye contact for about 15 seconds until one of the other boys interrupted and said " alright cadent wipe the drool from your mouth it's never gonna happen" the rest laughed.

Han immediately turned to look at Monte and asked " Who are they?"

" I'm pretty sure they're here for the commander ball tomorrow," he said with a smirk on his face.

" Oh well do you know any of them?" 

" No Hanneta I don't, Why do you care so much?" he shot back

" Well brother, I would like to know who's staying in my home at all times!" Han said in a serious tone to hide the fact that a common boy was making her blush.

As they walked and reached the end of the hallway which opened up to a balcony and right below the balcony was the launch pad. Han walked over and leaned against the balcony

" Just great" Han sighed " The Falcon isn't even here yet!"

" About last night," Monte said walking over to his sister " with my jedi training I can always protect you."

" Please Monte, the day we turn 18 mother is gonna marry me off to some nobleman or senator so she won't have to deal with me ever  again."

" Mom only wants what's best for you, Han" he said in a serious voice.

Han rolled her eyes to that statement Monte made " What about what I think is best for me? Im force sensitive to you know."

" I know, but you're weak with the force Han, that's why mom never trained you."

Those words "I'm  weak" have been stuck in Hans' mind since the day she was able to remember things. Hanneta was never gonna let her brother know the truth though. That Monte was only a padawan learner compared to Han. Han well StarKIller was one of the most advanced force users  in the whole galaxy and would sit there and let everyone call her weak. It killed her inside.

" I'm weak huh?" Han said with a smirk. She stepped back a few steps, held out her hand, and focused on Monte's saber. Suddenly Monte's saber was forced out of his belt into Hans hand. Han caught the saber with a smirk, it ignited with a *hiss*  and Han  said " who's weak brother?"

Monte stood there with the most shocked expression on his face. He stood there for a good 10 seconds before saying a word. "Hanneta what the hell. I can barely do that! Where in the galaxies did you learn how to do that?"

" Hanneta Solo, What in the galaxies are you doing?"