Chapter 6: Icebreaker Activities (Oh boy)

-ROBIN-

4:35 P.M., Tuesday, Wayne Manor (Gotham)

Dick left his teammates to unpack, and walked downstairs. 

Luckily, his brothers stopped fighting. Tim was back in the living room with a cup of coffee. Damian was pulling fluff out of the sofa. Jason was admiring the ancient weapons the family had on display. 

Dick sighed and sat in between Damian and Tim. 

Jason glanced over his shoulder and asked, "You know those people, right?"

Dick glared back at his brother and snapped, "Not so loudly!" then, in a lower voice, he admitted, "Yeah, those are my teammates."

Tim stopped sipping his coffee, "And they don't know your identity?"

"Who do you think I am, Tim?"

"You." came the answer.

Dick rolled his eyes and patted Damian on the head, and earned an annoyed looking. Dick then opened his mouth to ask his brothers whether or not he should tell his real identity to his teammates when Miss Martian came into the room.

"Hello boys," M'gann smiled.

"Hi," all four brothers said at the same time.

"I had this brilliant idea!" M'gann exclaimed.

Please not icebreakers. Please not icebreakers, Dick thought fiercely in his head.

"Let's do some icebreaker activities so we know each other better!" she beamed.

Dick knew all his brothers were groaning inwardly. 

"Do we have to?" Damian wailed.

"Yes. It's a good bonding experience!" M'gann was already sitting on the floor, and motioned the boys and the rest of the team to sit in a circle.

"So," M'gann smiled, "do you want to go first, Dick?"

"Um," Dick blinked, "sure?"

"Great! What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue." this was not true. His favourite colour was actually red, but as Robin, Dick told his teammates that he despised the colour blue. He wanted to do everything he could to seem like he was definitely not Robin.

"Favourite animal?"

"Does my brothers count?" Dick joked. He earned glares from all of his brothers, but you couldn't see Tim's properly because of the smoke coming out of his coffee he was currently sipping.

(Because icebreakers are boring, I'm just going to list the questions and each brother's answers

DICK:

Favourite colour: Blue

Favourite animal: His brothers (?)

Favourite superhero: Batman

Hobbies: Trapeze, gymnastics

JASON:

Favourite colour: Red

Favourite animal: Does not have one

Favourite superhero: Batman

Hobbies: Weapon collecting, poking fluff out of the sofa

TIM:

Favourite colour: Red

Favourite animal: Dogs

Favourite superhero: Batman

Hobbies: Attacking Damian, making coffee

DAMIAN:

Favourite colour: Green

Favourite animal: Dogs

Favourite superhero: Batman

Hobbies: Attacking Tim, staying far, far away from Tim, hide-and-seek.

As you can see, the brothers are similar... in a way.)

After a round of icebreakers, Dick decided to make lunch. He ended up breaking the microwave and setting the oven on fire, even though the two devices were far away from each other, so Miss Martian made spaghetti bolognese instead.  

When everybody was busy munching on the food, suddenly an alarm sounded. All the lights became red and started flashing.

Jason stood up and wiped his mouth, "Someone broke in."