•Chapter 2•

Nightmare, Dream and Blue's PoV:

'What are you hiding Error/Ink? You know you can't hide it forever...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error's PoV:

I'm at the anti-void right now, and the Voices are getting more annoying and hurtful by the second....

But hey, at least I didn't get questioned by Nighty. What should I do now? Maybe visit Blue? I guess just need to tell him I'm coming.

---------------Star Sanses Base-----------

Blue's PoV:

I wonder what Ink is hiding. He's been doing it for a while, leaving right after he heals himself. Maybe-

*PING*

Hm? Oh, who's texting me? Don't tell me it's fluffing Stretch. I grab my phone from my pocket and look at who sent a message. Error? Maybe he wants to visit again? I check what the message says.

'Heya Blue, can I visit you again?'

Wowie, Error wants to talk again! I message him back.

'Sure Error! I just need to tell the stupid squid. Let's meet at UnderSwap near the Ruins' Door, the usual.'

'K, see ya Blue'

Now to ask the stupid squid. I walk upstairs, heading straight to Ink's room, it wasn't hard to find, since the door had an intricate design of flowers, Anemone flowers, to be exact. I never really know why though, the flower means goodbye or forsaken.

Ink is someone who pays attention to details. So why Anemone flowers? Especially because they mean goodbye or give up. Maybe I can ask him later, for now I need to meet up with Error.

I open the door and see Ink writing in a notebook, huh, that's weird. Usually he writes in his scarf.

"Hey Ink, I the magnificent Blue need to go back to my AU!" I say in my cheerful facade, as I enter into his room.

"O-oh hey Blue! Sure you can go mee- I mean, go back to your AU!" Ink said nervously after he jumped from my sudden entrance. I swore I saw 'Misprint' and 'Outertale' in his notebook.

Weird. It sounded like he was going to say 'meet'- Oh stars, does he know?! No, he doesn't, if he does he would have pried into my secrets.

"Thanks Ink! Oh, yes, before I get going Ink, can I ask you something?" I asked, before going out the door.

"Um, sure, I guess?" Ink replied hesitantly.

"Why did you chose Anemone flowers for your door? Don't they mean goodbye or forsaken or give up?" I asked him curiously, he seems to have tensed up when I say that.

Ink's PoV:

Ah shit.

What do I say?! That Error suggested me those flowers, because they mean give up or goodbye, because we will never be free from Fate and because we both thought they were beautiful flowers that go well with an intricate design- Yeah, right, Fate will torture me and Error if I say that. Maybe-

"Ink?"

"Y-Yes?" I say, as I tensed up even more when Blue called me.

"You didn't answer my question, and is something wrong?" Blue asked me, a bit concerned.

I know Blue is friends with Error, he told me once, and that they always meet by UnderSwap's Ruins' Door, but he can't know me and Error are too. Oh I know,