Story List

What you see before you is a list of story ideas in that order with a description. Takes place after "ROTTMNT: Many Unhappy Returns" and during S1 - S2 of DCSHG. This is all I can come up with so far, but if you guys have any ideas you like to share feel free to comment.

1. #MutantsInMetropolis: Mutants started appearing in the city of Metropolis along with four new heroes.

2. #TheCritterGang: With the girls help, the turtles found themselves a new hideout in Metropolis. But their hideout gets overrun by mutant raccoons.

3. #AllYouCanEatSuperBuffet: Berry and other meta humans have gone missing. (Featuring the Invinci-Bros, Super Villain Girls and Meat Sweats)

4. #DancingWithTheDevil: An out-of-control mutant Tasmanian devil wreaks havoc in Metropolis just by dancing.

5. #FirstDayOfSchool: The turtles disguise themselves as humans to get into school in order to capture some of the Oozesquitoes inside. (Featuring April O'Neil and Mutagen Man)

6. #Spike: Raph stumbles upon a baby alien lizard and keeps it as a pet.

7. #TurtlesOnTheJob: Now that the turtles can blend in with humans properly, they decided to apply for part-time jobs and earn some coinage. (Featuring Ice Cream Kitty)

8. #LivingTheNightmare (M+H Edition): When the turtles are held captive in their nightmares by demon dream beavers, the Superhero Girls will have to confront their own hidden insecurities, or risk the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles being trapped in a prison of their own fears forever.

9. #ArchNemesis: Warren Stone comes to Metropolis to find himself a new arch nemesis and has chosen Supergirl.

10. #LeaderSwap: After failing to apprehend a mutant skunk criminal, Raph and Wonder Woman argued about each other's leadership. To prove who's the better leader and see how both teams work, Diana and Raph swap teams for a day. (Featuring the Master of Games)

11. #ScarmbledEggs (M+H Edition): The heroes and villains are given a home economics class assignment where they are paired up with another student and given an egg to care for over a weekend.

12. #SuperDuperPets: The Superhero Girls' pets got mutated by the Oozesquitoes. (Featuring Superdog, Bat-Hound, Dex-Starr, Goldberg, Merlin, and Harry Houdini)

13. #TeaTimeWithZoe: Raph has been having secret playdates with a little girl named Zoe Lawton. (featuring Mrs. Cuddles, Toyman, and Deadshot)

14. #ToxicAlliance: After Poison Ivy encounters Baron Draxum, she discovers a new power and gets the turtles to be her first mindless slaves.

15. #Raph'sLoveStory: Karen asked Raph to hang out. Just the two of them... alone. (RaphxKaren Chapter)

16. #Nano: Donnie and Barbara discover a swarm of nanobots that think of them as their parents.

17. #VillainTeam-Up: Foot Recruit wants revenge on the turtles for stopping the shredder, so she teams up with the Supervillain Girls to get back at them.

18. #DramaQueen (M+H Edition): Leo gets the starring role in Zee's school play, but someone is trying to sabotage the play. Leo thinks it's Oliver Queen.

19. #TheExterminator: A mutant cyborg cockroach is after Supergirl.

20. #MutantsInNeed: Mikey and Jessica see friendly mutants being mistreated by humans. They work together to make people see that not all mutants are bad. (Leatherhead, Mondo Gecko, Ray Fillet, and Scum Bug)