Concert

"Are you having fun el?" Larry asked while dancing. "Loads" she said looking up from her book and rolling her eyes. Eleanor hates concerts and would rather be at home in bed curled with a book and a cup of tea, but since Larry is her best friend she figured she might as well give it a try. She looked back down at her book and became completely absorbed in the writing, so absorbed she almost didn't notice the two boys calling her from the stage. She looked up to see four orbes staring at her (two green, two blue) " ELLO LOVE" the green eyed one said. "What are you doing reading at concert?" The blue eyed one said. "Sorry who are you?" Eleanor said genuinely confused. The whole crowd gasped. The boys on stage looked to each other confused. "I'm Harry." "I'm Louis." "Who?" "Members of the biggest band in the world" "ONE DIRECTION" the crowd chanted back. "You must have heard some of our songs" Louis said sassily. "Name me a few" Eleanor said smirking."Story of my life, Little things, What makes you beautiful, to name a few" the Irish one said. "Nope never heard of them" Eleanor stared challenging them. "Really? Then why are you here?" Louis said sounding a little annoyed "For my friend." She said motioning to Larry who was staring at Eleanor dumbfounded. "After the show come backstage we want to have a chat." "Ok" she said unamused but part of her intrigued. The boys continued the show as she went back to reading, but felt herself looking up from her book more often.