Clueless Freshman

Introduction.

You are a first year student at the majesty "Sbit" short term for Bricksbit university, it was famed to be a superior university that only a rich, famous, and almost all of the students are smart, long story short you entered this university because your teacher at school recommended Sbit because you made it into the top 5 of smart student at the school. But you were born in a family with a middle wealthiness. Luckily there's two option test entrance, Norm and Spec, the Spec options are attracted Y/n because it was fully funded scholarship. Requirement for the Spec options are your advantage in High school and yes that's grade, you send it and then you got the mail that said you were accepted at the Sbit fully funded scholarship. So that's how you got into the University.

The First Day for Clueless Freshman

Y/n : Man now I know why Sbit so expensive, A year in this thing could buy a thousand of my house damn. Even the gates are higher than Bill Gates Stocks

A girl heard what you said, behind you

Girl : Bill Gates Stocks are still higher than those gates though... *chuckles* you are interesting guy aren't ya. *showing her hand* greetings clueless freshman my name is Jung, Jung Eunji *Smile widely*

Eunji : what's your name, Interesting clueless freshman?

Y/n : First of all *shake her hand* the name is Y/Ln, Y/n, Nice to meet you Eunji. Secondly, Hell I know this Uni from my Teach back in the school and heck to make it here I even to cross countries

Eunji : So you're from outside the country Y/n but you speak so fluently !

Y/n : *chuckles* nah joking with ya... but it's true, Sbit is so big and occupied in the centre of the city, I'm from the east side of the city it tooks like 6 hours from here

Eunji : Ah.. so you're really are Clueless, (in Eunji mind) (he even don't know me that I'm an Artist and Idol this should be interesting)

Y/n : say Eunji, I got this feeling we will meet again I'm off to the principal of this University, I got the letter from him so see you soon *walks to the left*

Eunji : Ya! the principal are this way

*Eunji grab your hands and drag you with her*

Eunji : I know you are clueless but not this clueless, Aish. Here just go follow that path and see that building with blue roof? that's the one and you'll know the principal office.... If you're not that dumb kekekeke.... good luck clueless freshman~~~

Y/n : * Wave at Eunji* What a nice girl not to mention she's pretty and fun too... and her size aren't that bad... if only I could see her in bed.. *Y/n slap his cheeks lightly* Stop daydreaming Y/n! it's just the first day and it's not even started

walks to the path and proceed to the principal building

Y/n : Now I know why Eunji said I'll know the principal office, The hell with this door it made of Gold!

Y/n enter the office and then saw 2 another students they were all girls and then proceed to enter

*Back to Eunji

Eunji walks to the class of A-01, when she walks down she thinks

Eunji : (That guy is really clueless aren't he, but I know he's not that innocent, He checks my Ass everytime I walk in front of him, I know my Ass is perfect... now I wonder how big is he)

*Someone shout*

Someone : YA!!! JUNG, JUNG EUNJI!!!

*Eunji shocked from the shout and slaps her from daydreaming*