2. Spacious and Drunk

Chae : What a time to be alive then!

You ignore what Chaeyoung says and open the door, you two were greeted with a spacious living room, in the middle of living room there's a huge screen Tv, a fancy black leather five seated sofa and a coffee table with white marble touch, far left from the tv and sofa, there's a dining room and double door refrigerator, next to the dining room there's a kitchen complete with a set of cooking machines.

you were amazed by the living room and you begin to walk around and wander around

"Dude this is not a room this is a freaking house" you said then lay on the couch, "It's so comfortable, I can even sleep here. Speaking of sleep have you seen any room ?" You said to Chaeyoung.

Chae : "Maybe on the second floor ? look there's a stair." Chaeyoung said and point to the stair which placed in right side of the living room.

"See this is not a room anymore it even has 2 floors." You grab your luggage and then follow Chaeyoung to the stairs. " So are your room like this too Chae?" you ask.

Chae : "aside from the kitchen and fancy sofa it's all the same, our rooms are on upper floor too" .

You two arrived at the 2nd floor and saw there's 3 doors, each door labelled with an alphabet numbers from 1 to 3, you then walk to the door number 1, you knock on the door... there are no respond so you open the door and go in to the room, it was dark and you search for the switch then you turn it on.

Chae : "Since you have a lot to do here, I'm gonna go headback to my room, Nice to meet you Y/n gonna come here later" Chaeyoung waved at you and then off she goes.

Your Room pretty spacious but still a simple one, it only consisting super king sized bed, 2 meters table, 40' Tv, A bathroom with a bathtub, and a cupboard

"Guess this is my room now gotta put on some signs to let them know that this room is occupied, and start placing my stuffs" You then put all of your stuffs inside and put on a occupied sign using a sticker and headback inside, you lay down on the bed and play some games on your phone until you were asleep.

*knock* *knock* *knock*. You woke up, checks on your phone it says 10 P.M, you get up to open the door.

"He...Hello!" Voice of a girl greeted at you

Doyeon : " My name is Kim Do Yeon, Nice to meet you" the Black long haired girl introduce herself

You were stunned at her beautiful face, plump red lips, she's tall but you were still an inch taller than her, you check on her body until you forgot to answer her. " Hello?? Hello??" she said, you flinched

"Ah I'm sorry Doyeon right? Introduce me, my Name is Y/Ln, Y/n. Maybe you know me already from the principal office right?" She nods her head.

Doyeon : "Starting today we are going to be live in the same dorm right? I bring us some Pizzas and some Instant Noodles, care to finish it with me?" she showed you boxes of pizzas and

"Perfect timing I haven't eaten all day, come inside " You smiled and help her carrying pizzas inside.

"Sorry if my room is a mess, haven't figure to place some of my stuff but we can eat here, at the carpet, I'll bring the table wait" as you walk and search for the table

Doyeon : "You should see my room dude, it's like a castle of boxes, I just got here half an hour ago and Unpacking it's a hell of a work" she said and placed the pizzas at the table

"Oh really? I can help you if you need some hand, just call me" you said and eat a slice of a pepperoni pizza

Doyeon : "Thanks, I'll need some hand indeed" she munches, " Do you have some drink Y/n?"