4. Dorm Tour-Invitation

"Good Evening!" You greeted at the guests.

Apink comes in with all their members, you greeted at Eunji, Hayoung and Chorong introduce you to the last three members

"This is Son Naeun, Yoon Bomi, and the last one is Kim Namjoo" Chorong said introduces them

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/n, L/n Y/n" you bow at them and they bow at you.

"Okay Unnies, you all can sit, watch tv, or anything you want. Make yourself at home and if you got lost call Y/n, he's the one who in charge on that" Doyeon come up next to you and then messing with your hair.

"Hey even I don't know this place thoroughly yet" you said with your hand now holding on Doyeon wrist and stare blankly at her

Apink members were laughing at you two and start to walking around the living room, You then headed back to the kitchen but suddenly a hand pulls your head and you heard a whisper.

"But you know my body thoroughly, Oppa" Doyeon whispered and then she headed to Sofa to talk with the guests

You just looked at her and Doyeon turn her head back and winked not to mention blow some air kisses at you too.  You just smirked at her and then walk back to the kitchen.

"Hey Olivia, I think we need another table we will have another 9 person, are there any table left?" you watch Olivia as she prepared to bring out plates full of meat and vegetables.

"I'm pretty sure there's a Table in the storage, it's on your left, there's even some chairs in there you should bring them, I'll bring these plates out and I'm gonna grab the broth, kay?"

You nod at her and then head to the storage. 

"Well, this is new, just recognised this is a door to storage" you said as you walk and open the door, as you open the door you see another huge ass room it's almost big as your room but there's only some stuff here but it's a clean storage things were packed in order of size and you saw the table.

"Okay this one should handle it, I think if we make it 8 person in 1 table then it all settled" You were satisfied with it and then you lift it up.... "I think I need help..." the table was not really heavy but it still has some weight that need to lift by 2 people.

You walk back to the living room looking for Doyeon, as you walk through the kitchen door someone once again messing with your hair "Ya, Y/n where's the drink" yes you guess it right, it's none other than Eunji. In that instant you were grinning and come up with a plan.

"Oh I'm sorry my precious senior, are you thirsty" you bow at her and laughing

"Of course I'm thirsty my butler, get me some drink, now!" she join the role, as you straighten your body and see her grinning

"Come here Eunji" you grab her hand and then drag her back to the storage

"Help me carry this to the dining room ehehe" 

"Aish, I need something to drink but I have to carry this table first you better give me something good" she pout and then glare at you the same one as before

"yea yea yea I'll give you some juice" and then it hits you... "We were both alone in this room, Thirsty, Juice" you were spacing out and imagining something 

"Ya why are you not lifting!" Eunji yelled at you and snaps you back to reality, as you presented by her face that already red from lifting the table. You proceed to lift it and then bring it to the dining room.

"See it's not that heavy is it Eunji" you said as your eyes look at her and your sly grinning mouth were form

Eunji just rolled her eyes, "Y/n Where's my reward" she said as her eyes still locks on you.