5. I do wonder

"Pretty Girl First" you said

Nayeon just rolled her eyes and start walking then you followed her.

"nggghhhh, even though the air is so cold but still... what a great weather to jog" Nayeon stretch her arms through the cold air.

"Agreed" you answered her, the air is cold but the wind blows just perfectly stable not too windy, a lot of clouds appeared but the sun still manages to radiate its warmth just a little bit. 

There are no conversations that initiated after you agreed about the weather, As they reach outside the gate of the University, You start to open some light conversations

"You had a good sleep last night?" you ask as you walk in catching up next to her 

"Hm? not gonna say a good one last night" Nayeon replied, her hands start to circling her cheeks, " When I got back from the party, straight hit the bed, forgot to took my vitamins and even took a shower" she sigh and massaging her nose bridges lightly.

"Oh is that so... does that mean you wanted to go jog with me sooner?" 

"Yes, of course" you heard Nayeon and then start to smirk proudly, "Of course not you dummy" she continued and stick her tongue at you, "You should look your own face Y/n hahaha..." she starts to run faster leaving you behind.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, IM NAYEON!!" you shout also start running to chase her.

Giggles were filled along the streets on your way to catch Nayeon,  Eventually you catch up to her but it's at the entrance of the lake.

"dang... you... run fast...." you said out of breath

"Come on Slowpoke, we just getting started... literally started" She said when you still trying to catch some air and oxygens, wiping your sweats that already dripping from your forehead.

"Yea, yea whatever you say" 

You and Nayeon start jogging at the lake, after half an hour you were left behind Nayeon.

"Dang why I'm so tired today" you ponder at yourself while looking ahead that you see Nayeon in blue show no signs of slowing down and exhausted, then you examine her lower body, dark–tight yoga pants that fit and show her thick thighs and firm bouncy ass as she still runs and leaving you behind

Nayeon then turn her head and see you were stopped and catching your breath

"Tired already slowpoke?" She shouts from distance and waves her arm at you

"Nope, I'm stealing some of the oxygens here to catch up to you" 

Nayeon then run back in your directions, you saw that her boobs were bouncing up and down, her white sport shirt can't calm her boobs.

"You're all sweaty here and there Y/n, you alright?"

"I'm good thanks for asking, I guess got a bit exhausted from the party last night"

"Okay then, should we get back? or do you want to go another lap?"

"It's okay Nayeon, I can keep up for another hour.... I think, Let's go"  You start running lightly again and Nayeon run beside you.

You and Nayeon keep running for another half an hour, then you sit on the bench near the lake and take a rest a bit.

"So how are you" Nayeon comes up and hands you a handkerchief and water, you reach for it and wipe your sweats with it, "Still *huff* breathing and living *huff* Yes, I'm fine then."

You then move a little so you make a space for Nayeon to sit next to you, then you pat your hand at the bench signaling Nayeon to sit next to you, She caught your signal and she sit down and wiping her own sweats.