Chapter 61 [Narrative]

Episode 5

"TZUYU-AHH!" fans screamed as Tzuyu exits the room, only to be greeted by the Gucci Gangs and Baby Yodas, aka Tzuyu fans. Tzuyu was shocked at first but then smiles, she then approaches them and bows "Greeting ladies. May I take your order?" Tzuyu asks with a soft smile.

The oldest of them shakes her head "ah no need. Your girlfriend already took them" she said. Tzuyu raises a brow "Girlfriend?" the girls nodded "Yeah. Sana Minatozaki, she's your girlfriend no? You said it in episode 2" the girl answered. Tzuyu made a small oohh then blushes "Well.. Yeah.. I'm just shocked she'll say yes" Tzuyu played along. The girl giggles "Don't worry Tzuyu-ah. We support you no matter what" they cheered. Tzuyu got flustered "Aww thanks girls." She smiles

Sana then came with the girls orders "Here you go guys. Enjoy" Sana smiles. The girls smirks and decided to tease Tzuyu "Thank you so much Sana unnie. Can we ask a favor?" the girls chuckles. Tzuyu gulps "Uhhhhh... I'll just.. Go serve the rest of the customers" She tried but failed "What are you talking about Tzu? They're our last customers" Sana said.

Tzuyu crushed under her breath "Uhhh yeah hehehe. I'll go clean the tables then?" she tried again.. But failed "You already did" Sana answered "What about the dishes?" Tzuyu tried again "Mina already washed them with Chaeyoung. Tzuyu are you okay? You're so red" Sana asked worriedly. Tzuyu gulps "Uhh.. Yeah... I'll just go to the bathroom" Tzuyu walks off

The girls chuckles "What happened to her?" Sana asks to herself "She's just flustered cause we teased her with you" the girls replied. Sana then chuckles "She's embarrassed of me?" she asks. The girls shakes their head "No. She's just flustered cause she loves you very much"

Sana blushes then bows as thank you before heading to Mina and Chaeyoung. "You okay Sana? You're blushing" Chaeyoung points out. Sana chuckles nervously "I'm fine" she assured. Mina raises a brow "Okay... Anyways, can you guys close the café? Me and Chaeyoung are going to the movies with ChaeLisa and Jensoo." Mina changes the topic. Sana nods "What about Dahyun and Momo?" she asks "Jihyo will bring them to the church to confess their sins later. I think they won't be back till midnight" Chaeyoung answers.

After the last customers left. They started cleaning up but Tzuyu was still nowhere to be found. Sana started to worry "Guys, have you seen Tzuyu?" she asks her friends and staff. They all shakes their head. No.

Sana got more worried and goes to the bathroom but before she does, she was called by Jihyo. She approaches the train "What's wrong Ji?" she asks. "I gotta go bring Dahyun and Momo to the church. Jeongyeon and Nayeon have a meeting with Mr. Yoo. And the rest fot eh staff already went home because they have something important to do. Are you okay with closing up?" Jihyo asks. Sana smiles "Yeah. I'll close up. BTW, have you seen Tzuyu?" she asks. Jihyo just shakes her head and leaves.

Sana sighs and cleans up the café.

End of episode 5

After Sana finishes. She went back to look for Tzuyu "Tzuyu?" she yell out.

Tzuyu, who was stuck in the bathroom ever since she went in. "Fucking wobbly doorknob" she cursed. She then hears Sana's sweet voice "Tzuyu? You here?" she asks. Tzuyu's eyes lit up, she immediately stood up and went near the door "Sana? Baby? I'm here!" she yells.

Sana immediately walks to the bathroom and tries opening the door "Tzuyu! Are you okay? What happened?" she asks. Tzuyu chuckles "I'm okay baby, It's just that the doorknob was wobbly and I didn't think much of it and now I'm stuck here ehehhe..." Sana sighs in relief "Have you tried opening it?" She asks.

Tzuyu said yes and explained how she did everything to open the damn door. Sana then tries opening it, it just won't budge. She then thought of an idea "I know! But it can be a bit dangerous..." Sana trailed off. "Whatever that it just do it. I wanna get out of here, the scent of strawberries is addicting me" Tzuyu chuckles. Sana nods "alright. I'll pull the doorknob and you try pushing it okay?". Tzuyu nods, even tho Sana can't see her. "Alreight.. On three.. 1...2...3!"