the story ends

Beep Beep Beep

Eottokhe Naega Umjigil seop-gae nal ooh-ahh ooh ahh hage mandeureo jwo

Up Up don't give up! Wake me up we can work it out!

Three alarm songs played at once. The three japanese groans and grabs their phone, their eyes suddenly widened when they saw their lockscreen were not the pics of their girlfriends. Well, it is but,  it's the wallpaper it used to be. It's pre-debut School Meal Club.

Momo,Mina and Sana looked at each ither "Wait... Did we.." Mina trailed off. "So it was all a dream?" Momo said, tears filling her eyes. Sana didn't give up yet "N-No! This is just a prank right! Tzuyu!!! I know you're hiding! Come out! Please!" Sana ran around the house but noone was there. Momo and Mina holds Sana's wrist "Stop running Sana! You'll slip!" Mina scolded. Sana was now sobbing "N-No! I can't loose Tzuyu again!.. I..." She fell on the ground, her hands covering her face as she sobbed. Momo couldn't believe what's happening, last night Dahyun was beside her, singing her a lullaby until she fell asleep

Mina stared into nothing, how could she think that everything was real? How could she be so blind? An ordinary fan dating a famous idol? That's a one in a million chance. The three japanese sat there, processing everything. How could a dream feel so real? Questions filling their mind. Sudeenly, the door rang, they immediately rushed there and opened the door only to find Nayeon carrying a bag "Woah.. what happened?" She asked worriedly. The three japanese just shook their head "It's nothing unnie, we just... Had a nightmare" Mina said with a sad smile "All three of you?" Nayeon got in and sat down. The three japanese kept silent, trying not to cry again but Sana and Momo failed. They started to sob. Mina could only sigh

Nayeon was resisting not to spoil but she has to do it. She sighed then hugs the japanese "What's wrong?.." she asked "It's so weird unnie... We thought they were finally ours but... It turned out it was just a dream..." Mina said with her small voice. "Who are you guys talking about?" Nayeon raises a brow "Dahyun was dating me..." Momo said sadly "I was dating Tzuyu..." Sana chuckles sadly "I.. dated Chaeyoung..." Mina looked at her phone once again then sighs. Nayeon raises a brow "Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu? You mean School Meal Club? Dating you? Wowww" she shook her head. Momo, Sana and Mina growls "Yah! They love us okay!" Mina yelled "Woah! Okay okay jeez. You guys are weird. If they really love you, they would ask you to marry you then but unfortunately, they're all taken" Nayeon crossed her arms.

The three girls heart shattered "T-Taken?" Mina stuttered. Nayeon nodded "Yeah. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu revealed that they'll be marrying three girls. They still haven't revealed who yet but hey! I support them" Nayeon shrugged. Sana sobbed louder "Nooo! Tzuyu!" She cried. Nayeon sighed "Look, what you guys dreamt is just a dream. A figment of your imagination. Why don't you.. idk... Move on?" Nayeon said with a soft smile. Momo and Mina sighed "I guess you're right..." Mina accepted the truth that good things in life doesn't stay permanently. Nayeon smiled "Why don't we go to the beach? Loosen off for a while, yeah?" She stood up and grabbed her bag "I'll pick you guys up at 6! Look pretty or else I'll be embarrassed for being with you guys! Byeeee!" Nayeon slammed the door then left.

Momo,Sana and Mina sighed deeply "Come on guys... We only have an hour to pack up.. let's forget about School Meal.. okay?" Mina said with a sad smile. Sana and Momo sadly nodded then returns the smile "Okay..." They all stood up and packed their things. Mina was cooking their snacks for later, suddenly she feels empty inside. She remembered that Chaeyoung would always back hug her while she's cooking. Slowly her tears fell, she immediately wiped her tears and begun cooking.