- unknown ; meeting a stranger

In every ways to see him again, Lami chose to disguise herself as a random lady for him not to notice her

In every ways to see him again, Lami chose to disguise herself as a random lady for him not to notice her. For short, she would be stalking him.

"What should I wear hm?" A bunch of clothes were prepared on her bed as her index finger tapped her chin multiple times.

She took out a red dress "Red? Nahh too lady-like"

She picked another dress, but its green. "Nahh this wouldn't suit the season"

Another pick, this time its a plastel baby blue dress, a smile crepted unto her lips. "Perfect".

A sigh escaped on Jisung's mouth as he is still contemplating whether he would go back to the Cherry Blossoms and stalk the girl or not

He took a step forward, "I would look like a stalker if I do that" and then stepped back. "But atleast I would get to know her" he took a step forward again. "Nah she would think of me as a creepy stalker once I did it" he took a step back again.

"Sooo are you gonna walk out or not? I wanna go out now" Jaemin interrupted his self argument making the other flinch.

"O-oh yeah-I'll go out now, byeee" Jisung swiftly ran out, embarrassment flowing into his veins.

He arrived and gulped, "I know this would be a bad idea" he mumbled.

Its already crowded, not like yesterday whose place is almost unknown to them.

He took a step back but got bumped by a small figure.

Lami was about to tiptoe to find Jisung but got bumped by someone instead

She swiftly covered her face with her white mask and rearranged the beret on her head.

"Oh-sowwy" the boy said, covering his face before running away.

"Uhm-okay?" Lami muttered and continued on finding Jisung.

An hour has passed yet she still haven't found him. She took a deep breathe and sat on the nearest bench.

"I knew I should've done this"

A guy suddenly sat beside her, also taking a very deep breathe. She took a glance, and its the same person who bumped into her.

"Uhm hi?" Lami hesitantly asked as he turned his head towards her.

"Hello" he said, this time he already wore his black mask.

"Is it okay if I ask something?" She asked as he nodded.

"May I know why you are panting? You seem tired" he gave her an eye smile before sitting comfortably on the bench.

"Well.....I saw this one girl yesterday, she's pretty and also kind. Its like I got strucked at love at first sight, the only problem is that I didn't got her name. So I came back here to see her but she didn't came to visit" he wholeheartedly said. She flashed him an eye smile.

"Its okay, I also did the same but I already got his name by accident. He's also handsome and kind, he fits my type." She said and looked at the surroundings.

"That seems deep, how bout we stroll for a walk while talking?"

The two talked as they walked in the middle of the Cherry Blossoms

Its like a KDrama but it happend in real life. the pink petals began to fall on them as they continued talking.

An hour has passed and they decoded to part ways.

"Hey, nice meeting you. May I know you name?" Jisung asked at the white masked girl.

She took out her hand, and him being confused, he shaked her hand.

"No, I mean- give me your phone I'll also save my number there incase we meet again." He laughed awkwardly before taking out his phone and handed it to her.

She typed her name and number there and returned it.

"Here, how about you? What's your name?" She looked at hime agerly as he is mentally sweating, not knowing what name should he use, either his real one or a fake one.

"Uhm-Jijung?" He hesitantly said as she nodded.

"Nice name" she complemented, "oh its already 6, I better go now byeee"

She waved her hand and ran away, leaving Jisung alone.

A smile crept on his lips and turned his body around to walk towards his home.

He took a peek at the contacts and saw the name, "bible kim? cute."