summer ; befriended

"Arghhh that was a tough photoshoot"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Arghhh that was a tough photoshoot"

Jisung groaned as he flopped down to his bed, he felt heaven as the back pain faded.

He felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone, meet me later at 4PM the usual , it says, and its from bible kim.

A smile crept into his mouth as he read the text. Yes, he got a crush on the anonymous girl he met on the Cherry Blossoms but he fell for the one and only Bible Kim, not knowing what is her real identity.

They met multiple times but their faces are still covered with the masks, afraid that one of them would let go if they would see their faces.

He realized that there's still one last schedule for a photoshoot later at 4 PM, his smile faded which replaced with a sour expression.

Sorry but I can't go, I still have to finish my schedule till 4. He replied with a gloomy expression before drifting to sleep.

 He replied with a gloomy expression before drifting to sleep

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lami pouted before dusting her clothes.

"I should've changed my clothes after his answer, now my masterpeice would be wasted" she sighed and looked at the mirror, twirling her body.

Her white dress twirled along with her body, and so as her long brown hair. She looks fabulous.

"I think it would be good to walk at the beach than to stay in the house with this pretty dress"

She took her white sandals and small bag before walking out, she hailed a cab towards the nearest beach.

She looked at the window with her eyes smiling, the sun shining at her face making her look ethereal.

They arrived and she paid for her ride, and then walked out savoring the warm beach breeze.

She opened her eyes and saw Jisung, the person whom she's been finding ever since then.

She don't know what to do, her heart started beating in an unusual way. Her heart says Jisung but her mind said Jijung.

She shrugged her shoulders before taking out her phone and took a beautiful picture of the sea.

And again, another click was heard. It was from Jisung again. She looked at him as he looked up, giving her a warm smile.

"Excuse me, can you be my model for my project?" He asked, Lami unknowingly nodded and continued looking at the sky as Jisung took pictures of her petite figure.

"Are you done now?" Lami asked and the other hummed in response, he walked towards her and showed the pictures he took.

"Wow, I look amazing." She awed at her own picture and smiled at him.

"You wanna get another one?" She nodded and posed infront of the camera, full of confidence.

A click was heard and he stood up to show her the pictures.

"I never knew you would be great at this, can you send me the pictures?" He gave her a smile before taking out his hand.

"Jisung, Park Jisung. May I know your name?"

"Lami, Kim Lami."

And so, they became friends through the small photo shoot he did for his project.

They took pictures of each other as time passes, they grew fond of each other and got close.

"Jisung-ah! Look heree!" Lami shouted as she pointed the camera at him, he flashed her a smile as a click was heard.

"Wow you look good!!" She complemented.

"You look better" said Jisung.