winter ; I confessed

Jisung took the boquet of pink roses and a blue baby whale stuff toy

Jisung took the boquet of pink roses and a blue baby whale stuff toy. She resembles a baby whale so why not?

He smiled at his small effort, he took a look at himself at the mirror.

He's wearing multiple layers of clothes because of the current season, its already winter.

He already set up the place where he would confess, he just need the appearance of Lami.

Lami-yahhh can we meet? Just for a few minutes at the place where we first met. He texted and smiled widely and waited behind one of the trees.

"I hope she would accept my confession"

Lami excitedly ran towards the place where they used to meet

She found a pink petal, and out of her curiosity, she follwed the path. Each step, the smile grew wider and wider.

The petals ended at one tree, the tree where they first met. A picture was plastered in there.

She took a look at it and saw the picture where he accidentally took, back in spring. She found a note beside, WILL  , it said.

She took it and then looked at the other trees, a red string happend to connect the first tree to another, she followed it.

Another photo was plastered, another note was again found. Its the photo where he asked her as his model for his project, back in summer. YOU , the note said.

She took the two and put it on her pocket, a yarn connected the second tree to another, this time, pictures were clipped on the yarn, the clips used were bees and autumn leaf.

She excitedly took each one and skip ran towards the next tree. A picture was plastered, a picture of her brooming her lawn. He accidentally took it while he's taking a picture of the neighborhood with his phone. Behind the picture said BE.

She smiled and saw a tree lighted with the fairy lights. She walked towards it and saw an empty photopaper. Her brows knitted and looked everywhere, Jisung is now infront her.

He gave her the bouquet of pink roses and the baby blue whale stuffes toy, a note was sticked, it said MINE?

She smiled widely, her eyes glittering in happiness as her heart jumped in joy. Everything is perfect.

"So what is your answer?"

"YES!!"