Tome 1 | Log 2

It had been weeks since the attack on the mountainous construct known as Lucifer's tower. Many lives were lost in the attack, and even more demons were left wondering, what had exactly happened? When all hope for defending the tower seemed lost, the entire building had suddenly been encased in ice drenched in crimson from the inside out, accompanied by the blood curdling screams of men.

Some demons had even managed to make out the faint sound of Lucifer's laughing among the shrieks of pain.

The news of the attack had travelled fast, with the entirety of Hell's population aware of what had occured. It especially caught the attention of seven particular individuals.

Back in the tower, the queen of Hell herself sat at a table, and she wasn't alone. Minus Lucifer, there were seven individuals that accompanied her, each holding ownership of powers that mortals and normal demons could only dream of having. These Seven individuals were known as the seven deadly sins, the ones who alongside Lucifer and the High Prosecutor kept order within hell.

The first demon on our list of Sins was a demon named Skolar: The Sin of Wrath. Skolar was a big and burly man, easily towering over everyone at nearly eight feet. Just like all the other demons, he had the iconic silver hair, but was styled in a crew cut, along with a silver goatee, the classic red demon eyes, and two black mouflon horns. He wore a black single breasted suit, a red dress shirt underneath and finished his look with ash grey flat-front dress pants and oxford captoes.

Lazarus: The Sin of Pride. Lazarus was a prideful cunt and had gelled his silver hair back, John Wick style, with two greyish nubs acting as horns. He wore red tactical gloves with the letters "HPL" imprinted on the back of his gloves in large white letters and wore a black four buttoned double breasted blazer with a red symbol of a galloping horse on the back. Underneath, he wore a red and black flannel along with slim fit black dress pants and wingtip dress boots.

Pandemonica: The Sin of Sloth. She wore a red long sleeved shirt underneath a long sleeved black blazer, accompanied by a black pencil skirt and black gloves. The demon of sloth wore her hair in large curls as well as a ponytail with two small black nubs for horns sticking out of said hair, alongside a pointed black tail.

Adonis: The Sin of Envy. She wore a black loin skirt and a black, low back strapless bra, showing off large amounts of her bare skin and cleavage. Her hair was done up in a bun with a few loose strands here and there, with two long black sahara oryx horns. Her look was finished by a white blindfold that hid her eyes. If she wasn't the sin of envy, she definitely would have been the sin of lust.

Olympia: The Sin of Gluttony. Good ol' Olympia wore a black sheath dress over a red tunic sweater. Her hair style was that of a waterfall braid as well as the normal silver hair that every demon had and black nubs for horns. She had a little beauty mark on her right cheek and had a red tattoo of a boar on the back of her neck.

Modeus: The Sin of Lust. She wore a black blazer with a red turtleneck sweater underneath, along with her red leggings and black pencil skirt. Her silver hair was wavy and unruly, with lots of cowlicks and two pointy black horns. There were also the hearts that seemed to float alongside her head, a phenomenon which confused many demons upon first meeting Modeus.

Finally, Y/n Whulfwinn: The Sin of Greed. Y/n had a black, slim, double breasted formal winter coat―that he only properly wore occasionally―tied around his shoulders; a style similar to his cousin, High Prosecutor Justice. He also wore a red tweed vest on top of a black dress shirt, with black flat-front dress pants and black cap toe dress boots, and came second in height, being six foot six. The sin of greed had his long silver hair in a loose bun hair style, along with two long white horns protruding from the sides of his head, similar to Lucifer, and topped off his look with a golden chain necklace with a golden pig pendant hanging from it.