PART 4: "Fun Little Games"

[AFTERLIFE]
[NOBODY'S P.O.V]

Leon pointed to Chihiro, smiling. “Truth or dare, Chi?” Chihiro thought for a second, soon replying. “Truth.” He nodded. Leon rested his head on his hand, thinking. “Er... Oh! What was the names of the people who bullied you for being weak?! I'll haunt them to death!” Leon laughed.

“Ah.. I don't want you to haunt them, please.. That'd just cause more trouble.. And, I dont know them. They were just some randoms who lived on my street and some went to my school.. They're scary..” He muttered. Leon nodded, sighing. “Damn, how dissapointing. Oh well.” Chihiro looked around, a little nervous.

“Mondo.. Truth or dare?” Chihiro tilted his head slightly, looking at Mondo. He crossed his arms and laughed. “Truth. Picking dare 's like hell, from past experience.” Mondo smirked. Chihiro smiled sweetly. “Do you like Taka?” Mondo looked a little confused. “What?- Yeah, of course I like 'im. He's my best bro.” Chihiro sighed.

“No, as in love.”

“Huh?! Where'd ya' get that kind of dumb idea from?.. We're literally bro's.” Chihiro giggled, still smiling. It was starting to get slightly creepy, but Chihiro found it funny how oblivious Mondo was to his emotions. “I see the way you look at Taka, when you hang out with him.. You feel something nice, don't you? A weird, but nice feeling. Right?”

Mondo couldn't help but nod. “Whenever he's near me it feels like everything's okay. Like.. I could do anything, anything I wanted. He made me feel confident in an.. Odd way. I dunno..”

“That's love!” Chihiro laughed. “Mondo, you like Taka!” Everyone looked at Mondo, snickering. Apart from Mukuro, she had the same serious face she had on always. “Hold on- What?.. There's no way- Besides, we're bro's, and *just* bro's. And I'm not gay, come on. How about you learn shit before making asssumptions like that.” Mondo rolled his eyes.

“Didn't you two shower together?..” Sayaka added. Mondo started to look irritated. “Yeah, we did. But you wouldn't know anything about manly bonding. You're just a girl. AND ANYWAY, who the hell told you that?!”

Sayaka hesitantly pointed to Chihiro. Mondo sighed. “Whatever.. Just- You, the emo bitch. Truth or dare?” clearly speaking to Mukuro. She shook her head. “My name is actually Mukuro... Mukuro Ikusaba. And I choose dare, since all of you are clearly pathetic.” She looked at Mondo menacingly.

He smirked. “I dare ya' 'ta punch Leon in the gut. And don't hesitate, he claims he's strong, so we'll treat him like he's strong.” Leon gulped slightly. “Come on, there's no need for that- Mondo, you're being unfair as hell!” He said, before being punched by Mukuro. “FUC-” Leon was on the verge of sobbing, it hurt. A lot. And that's because it came from the Ultimate Soldier herself. Obviously it'd hurt.

“COME ON! MONDO, THAT WAS JUST MEAN!” The others laughed at Leon's foolishness. Especially Sayaka, she loved watching Leon cry. It was hilarious to her. “Stop laughing, it wasn't that funny, for Atua's sake!” Leon pouted. “Scrap it, you're all mean.”

Mukuro chuckled a little before looking towards Sayaka. “Truth or dare?” She said, tilting her head. Sayaka nodded while replying with “Truth.” Leon was snickering in the corner. “Puuuussyyyyyy-”

Sayaka decided to ignore him and listened to Mukuro give her a Truth. “Did you have favourites in your little 'pop-star friend group'..?” Mukuro asked, finally. Sayaka fell silent, refusing to answer the question. She didn't really want to be reminded of them, though, she dearly misses them.

“Ah, I apologise if I made you upset. I know you miss them, I shouldn't have brought that up. My apologies, again. Why don't we wrap up this game and go sleep, hm?” She said, standimg up. Leon crossed his arms. “HEY! I DIDNT GET A GO!” Mondo looked at Leon, giving him the look that said 'Keep talking and I'll glue your mouth shut'. “Maybe that's a good thing.” Mondo scoffed. “Come ooooooon! PLEASE!” Leon begged. Mondo sighed, finally giving up. “Leon, truth or dare?” He muttered.

Leons eyes lit up, and he smiled. “Dare!” He laughed. It didn't take long for Mondo to decide Leon's dare. “I dare 'ya to shut the fuck up.” He said, barely containing his laughter. Leon immediately became quiet, pouting. He hated everyone but he secretly found it funny deep down.

Chihiro started to feel bad for Leon, so he decided to give him an actual dare. “Leon.. Truth or dare?” They both smiled. “Dare, I guess..” Leon said, sighing. “I dare you to.. Jump on top of Mondo.” Chihiro whispered to him, giggling. Leon looked at Chihiro like he was insane.
“Are- Are you serious?! That's like.. COMPLETE DEATH! Do you *want* me to die?!” Chihiro giggled once more, and Leon looked over to where Mondo was. “Fine...”

“Anyway, where the hell are we even meant 'ta sleep?” Mondo said, looking around the room. “Is there some kinda secret pas-” Mondo was cut off by Leon jumping on him from behind, laughing pretty loud. “LEON, GET THE HELL OFF-” Mondo yelled, throwing Leon to the ground to get him off of him.

Sayaka laughed.

“Ah, there's rooms over there that seem to look like bedrooms!” Sayaka smiled. “They don't have labels or anything on them, so you can just claim them. You may also want to remember which ones yours, or you might walk in the wrong room. Also, Leon, stop being a bitch.” Mondo nodded, soon walking to the direction of where the rooms were. He walked into one of them, and relaxing.

The others soon did the same after a while, walking into their rooms and slowly dozing off to sleep after getting used to their new environment.

Word count: 961