PART 7: "More Help!"

GUYS IM NOT LEAVING IT 😩🙏

[REALITY]
[MAKOTO'S POV]
Hina had dragged everyone along (excluding Taka), leading us to the bathhouse. What on earth could she be on about? Could it possibly be one of our friends..? We might be able to see them again!..-

-..I slowly opened the door, and what I saw was..
(doki doki type beat)

Just the bathhouse; nothing had changed. It was filled with all the lockers as usual, and the benches.
“Asahina.. There's nothing here. What did you want to show us?" I sighed.

“Look, here!” She pointed to a locker, which emitted a green light. I'd never seen such a thing- I walked closer to the locker, seeing something unbelievable.

[HIFUMIS POV]
“Chihiro!” Everyone gasped.
“Chihiro.. You're okay?” Celestia smiled slightly.
Wow.. Oh wow! Chihiro.. CHIHIRO IS A 2D COMPUTER CHARACTER! I was so happy, I wasn't able to expess my emotions with words. I couldn't believe this...!
I ran closer to the computer screen in awe.

[NO POV]

“Hello, I am Alter Ego. Do you know where my master is, by chance?” The screen spoke.
“Master?..” Kyoko wondered. “Could you possibly be talking about Chihiro Fujisaki?” She wrote into the textbox which she assumed was used for interaction with the small robot.
The head inside the computer nodded. “Yes.. I am an exact replica of my master, just.. computer-ised!” It smiled.

Yasuhiro sighed, then wrote into the computer. “S-Sorry little dude, your master kind of.. Erm..” He shook his head. “He's up above now..”
The computer had a neutral expression of Chihiro on it's screen. It didn't seem to be affected.

“Ah...I thought this may happen.” It looked upset. “Fortunately, I can attempt to help you as much as I can. That's what my master would have wanted, anyway.”
Kyoko nodded, turning to the others. “This Alter Ego will be useful in the future. Just, make sure none of yo-”

At that moment, Ishimaru had walked in, not saying anything. Nobody took any notice of him.
“-u use this as an advantage to kill anyone or for your selfish desires. With that, I'm making a rule to not come here and talk to Alter Ego without my permission. Is that clear?”

Everyone looked at each other awkwardly.
“I said.. Is that clear?” Kyoko repeated. Everyone nodded.

[AFTERLIFE]

“DEAR EVAN HANSEN, WE'VE BEEN WAY TOO OUT OF TOUCH!” Leon was yelling into a toothbrush. “THINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY, AND IT SUCKS THAT WE DONT TALK THAT MUCH!”
He pointed to Sayaka.
“BUT I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT I THINK OF YOU EACH NIGHT! I RUB MY NIPPLES AND START MOANING WITH DELIGHT!~”

Sayaka sighed. “Why would you write that?”
“I'm just try'na tell the truth!” He replied.

“This needs to be perfect, these emails have to prove that we were actually friends. Just—I'll do it.”

Sayaka gave him a sheet of paper for him to read out. So he did.
“I gotta tell ya', life without ya' has been hard?..”

“Hard?” Chihiro said, looking over.
“Has been... Bad.”
“Bad?” Sayaka repeated after him.
“Has been rough!” The redhead yelled.
“Kinky!” Mondo yelled at him.

My god, Leon was embarrassed. “And I miss talking about life and other stuff.”
“Very specific.” Sayaka added.

“Shut up!.. I like my parents-”
“Who says that?” Mondo said, laughing.
“I 'love' my parents but each days another fight. If I stop smoking drugs, then everything might be alright!~”

“Smoking drugs..” Sayaka sighed.
“Just fix it.”

“If I stop smoking crack-”
“Crack?!” Chihiro said in shock.
“If i stop smoking pot, then everything might be alright!” Leon smiled, using all of his singing talent.

“I'll take your advice, I'll try be more.. Nice! I'll turn it around, wait and see~”

He coughed. This was the main bit. Leon could NOT mess this up. “'Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention! It's easy to change if you give it your attention! All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be-” He inhaled.

“SINCERELY ME! Are we done yet?”
“Well I can't just give them one email. I want to show that I was, like, a good friend, you know?” Sayaka giggled, taking the toothbrush from Leon's hand.

“Oh my god..” Leon facepalmed.

“Dear Connor Murphy, yes, I also miss our talks!” Sayaka started singing. “Stop doing drugs, just try to take deep breaths and go on walks!”
“No.” Leon muttered under his breath in response to Sayaka's part.

“I'm sending pictures of the most amazing trees!”
“NO.” He said again.
“You'll be obsessed with all my forest expertise~” She continued.
“Absolutely not.” He crossed his arms.

“Dude, I'm proud of you; just keep pushing through! You're turning around, I can see!” She smiled, looking at Chihiro and Mondo.

“Just wait and see!” The two joined in.

“'Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention!~ It's easy to change if you give it your attention! All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be!~
SINCERELY ME!”

“My sisters hot-” Leon smirked.
“What the hell?” Sayaka looked in disgust, putting down her toothbrush.
“My bad..” He sighed, laughing slightly.

“Dear Evan Hansen, thanks for every note you send.” Leon muttered, fustrated.

“Dear Connor Murphy, I'm just glad to be your friend!” Sayaka put her arm around Leon, laughing.

They started singing together. “Our friendship goes beyond, our average kind of bond!”
“But not because we're gay..” Sayaka smiled.

“Wait, should we change the lines of this part of this song..” Mondo muttered, looking at the lyrics. Chihiro patted his arm. “No, no.. I think its alright. It doesn't really matter, anyway.”

“No, not because we're gay-?” Leon said, nervously. “We'reNotEvenTheSameGender..-”

“We're close, but not that way!” They both continued, Leon soon breathing heavily. “Singing is hard work, shit..” He laughed slightly.

“You want to be a singer, right? Then try harder.” The pop sensation giggled.

“No, I really dont think I can sing any more of that wretched song..” He rubbed his temples.