Over Again

.over again.

Rebekah Mikaelson was dying

She was alone and dying. The only family she had was her brother, Kol. Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus and Henrik were all dead. There were only three Mikaelson's left, soon to be two.

Rebekah had lost her family, only her niece and one brother still alive. Marcel had left her not long after she had taken the cure, something she regretted. After spending over a thousand years wishing to be a human, she hated every second not being an original. Life sucked.

Most of the vampire's in the world were dead, the witches wanted to take out the few remaining. Werewolves also pitted themselves against the vampires. Both beloved they were the superior species. Soon, vampires would cease to exist.

In her final moments, Rebekah prayed. She prayed to every god she could think of from every mythology that she had come across. She wanted to save her family, give them better than what she did in the past. They all deserved better than what she gave them, she had betrayed each of them at least once. She wan d her brothers and sister alive.

Unbeknownst to her, her prayers had been heard. What better than to send the dying Mikaelson back in the past.

Rebekah Mikaelson was dying, and then she wasn't.

REBEKAH MIKAELSON( claire holt )

REBEKAH MIKAELSON
( claire holt )

AUTHORS NOTE
hi hi hi, so this idea has been in my drafts for a while and I decided that I would finally write it, so here it is! As always, I'm open to suggestions on what you guys want to see. You can send ideas through pms, on my message board or in the comments!