THREE

over again
three, it's been a while

Rebekah did not hate Niklaus Mikaelson

Rebekah did not hate Niklaus Mikaelson. No, she actually often said he was her favourite brother. It had been many years since his death, and she had missed him greatly. She loved the fact that she could hug him again, talk to him. But she hated the fact he was making her go to high school again.

Of course, she skipped and went shopping. She had her own place in Mystic Falls of course, thanks to Klaus, but they agreed that she should somewhat stay with the Salvatore brothers.

She knocked on the Boarding House door, placing her phone in her pocket. Damon opened the door. "Where's Stefan?" She asked, walking past him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"He left me here, " Rebekah stated as she ignored him, eyeing Stefan distastefully.

"Oh I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asked before she could snap back.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure." She turned. "Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here." Stefan told her.

She then looked at Damon but he didn't say anything. Rebekah raised an eyebrow. "Rude. Both of you." With that, she turned and went to the same room she had the first time around.

It was odd to be walking around in the boarding house before it was the school, it was what she was used to. She used to visit Hope often, as did Kol and Freya before she died. She set her bag down on the bed, closing the door behind her, muttering to herself.

"You're lucky I love you Nik. I really don't like these Salvatores."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Rebekah did not like Tyler Lockwood. Well, the future Tyler Lockwood. He wasn't that bad now, but that didn't mean she liked having to teach him how to be a vampire.  She wanted Klaus to be happy, and if that meant teaching the boy how to feed, she would do it. She walked towards Alaric's classroom, not caring that she was late. "...starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked entering the room. She took a seat at a desk. Tyler, Caroline and Elena looked  at her.

Alaric looked to her. "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?"

Rebekah smirked. "My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject."

Later that day, Rebekah walked up to the football field where the cheerleaders were practicing. As someone was asking about a cheerleader Stefan had killed, Rebekah entered the conversation.

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad."

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked. Rebekah started stretching but Caroline still stood next to her. "Hey. Hey! You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives.