FIVE

over again
five, to kill an original

over againfive, to kill an original

"What?"

Rebekah chuckled. "Elena Gilbert and her friends found the carvings in the cave. It tells the story about how the hybrid killed the original witch."

"Rebekah..."

"Nik, I'm not mad at you." Rebekah smiled sadly as she heard his relieved sigh. "I-when you come back, there's something we need to talk about. It has to be done in person."

"Are you okay?"

"I will be." Rebekah whispered. "Come home soon, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, little sister."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Later, In the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan Salvatore is on the phone with Klaus Mikaelson. "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy-looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves."

Stefan interrupts him. "Your father is dead."

Klaus froze. " What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

One hour earlier, Salvatore Boarding House.

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Rebekah listened as the group formulated a plan to lure her brother back.

"And you what?" Elena asked. "Vervained him?"

"No, we vervained him!" Damon corrected.
"This guy is an Original. To make it realistic"

"Okay, fine." Stefan agreed. "We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger."

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena trailed off.

"We drove it through his heart." Stefan finished her sentence.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asked the brothers.

"Good point!" Damon turned to Stefan. "You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here."

Elena sighed. "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof."

"Then I shall be dead," Mikael spoke up, walking into the room

"What if he wants to see you in person?"