First meeting with the family that goes wonderfully wrong (ishimondo)

(TW: swearing, mentions of underage drinking)
This one's a bit short!

Mondo knew Taka's family would be worlds apart from his own, but when he opened the Ishimaru family's front door, he wasn't expecting the officer who arrested him for speeding, street racing, and underage drinking to be sitting at the kitchen table.
"Mondo! Hello! Come in!!" His boyfriend was excitedly waving to him, as if he was completely unaware of the situation. Takaaki turned quickly to see who was at the front door, he recognized the name, after all you could never forgot he kid who kicked you in the balls and almost managed to get out of being arrested.
"You must be the very law abiding citizen dating my son. Mondo owada."
Fuck. He remembered
"Ahaha..yeah..that'd be me.." Mondo stuck out his hand for a handshake, Takaaki shook his hand but leaned forward to whisper "if my son ends up anything like you and your gang. You better sleep with one eye open kid."
Taka looked a bit confused "do you two know each other? How wonderful!!" How the hell was he not putting this together? Mondo could've sworn he told Ishimaru about the night he got arrested. "Yes..wonderful." Yeah..just great.
Mondo was now sitting at the dinner table, in the chair right across from Takaaki, looking him in the eyes, in his own home.
"Dad! I have the feeling you and Mondo will get along great. He is truly a good man! Always doing well in school and is truly a gentleman to me."
"I expect you do the same for him? For such a well behaved boy."
Mondo was not liking how he was talking to Ishimaru. Like he was some stupid kid or something. "Of course Taka does the same thing for me. He's a great dude."
"One, you will not call my son a nickname. His name is Kiyotaka. Not Taka. Two, he is not a 'dude' he is a man. In my house you don't get to act like a hood rat. You're lucky I let you in looking like that. Promoting gang behavior on your jacket.."
"Yeah I'm just so lucky.."
Taka grabbed Mondo's hand under the table as to say 'mondo don't you dare start anything'
After a bit more talking and a few more jabs from his hopefully future father in law, Mondo heard something he never thought he would. "You seem like a good enough boy Mondo."
"Thanks I guess?" Taka kicked Mondo under the table "I mean,.uh thank you!"
"Dinner can be dismissed if you two are ready..." Takaaki was a bit hesitant about Mondo and his past. But he seemed to care enough about Ishimaru to put up with a night of teasing and borderline bullying, even with his awful temper.
"Mondo! Would you like to go up to my room?"
"Keep the door open."
Damnit..

I hope this was good Kshzkshsh. This is based off a Tiktok I saw by hammymchamham so please go watch their video it's really funny
Anyways. Acab.❤️