It wasnt a home invasion but rather an overworked gay man (juzosuke)

Juzo wasn't the kind of guy to think much, especially not under moments of pressure or surprise, so waking up to a loud crash from the lower floor of his house and no husband in bed with him, wasn't a situation he was going to handle without violence. Rushing himself out of bed and down the stairs at the wonderful hour of 4:12 am, he was met with a underwhelming but sad sight. His husband sitting on the couch, nearly elbow deep in paper work, seemingly only half awake and extremely overwhelmed. The loud crash seemed to have come from a stack of nearly finished papers that had fallen onto the floor and nearly crushed one the several coffee cups munakata had on the floor next to him.
"I'll clean it up...sorry for waking you..just let me finish this paper."
"No I got it. How long have you been up anyways?"
"I wish i could tell you..."
"But..how could you've been up for so long? When I went to bed you were right next to me!"
"I faked sleeping so you wouldn't worry about me Juzo! Go back to bed I have to finish this.."
Munakata was much more irritable then he usually is, the sleep deprivation was starting to set in. Juzo knew his job, both at work and at home is to support Kyosuke in whatever way he needs.
"I'm not going to bed kyosuke."
Juzo sits next to him, resting his hand on kyosuke's thigh.
"Why? You have work early tomorrow morning..or in a few hours rather.."
"Because I'm worried about you. You can't keep doing this to yourself. Eventually you'll just fall over fucking dead."
"Typical Sakaura..dramatic. I'm not going to die..you have your own things to worry about. I'm grown. I can handle myself."
"Didn't want to have to do this but-" Juzo lifted kyosuke over his shoulder
"Juzo put me down. I'm 27 years old I can walk."
"And I'm a professional boxer and I can carry you."
Deciding it was better to just except his fate, he stayed silent.
"You're quiet back there."
No response but rather a quiet snore could be heard.
"Not going to bed my ass."
As revenge, he had a small temptation to throw his husband down on the bed, but seeing his peaceful face made Juzo too soft. "Stupid bastard. Making me soft."
Being such a light sleeper kyosuke had woken up as soon as he made contact with the bed.
"Stupid bastard huh? Not very kind of you..you became soft all on your own."
"Wha-you were asleep like 5 seconds ago!"
"Don't question me."

Lack of motivation go brrr//