𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HIDDEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DANI AND JJ HAD A DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIP.

On one side of the relationship, Dani was a Kook and JJ was a Pogue. This didn't seem to be a big deal to Dani, but to JJ, this was all he ever spoke about. "You could literally buy my entire family a house and a yacht and still have 1 million dollars in your bank account" JJ had once said, which made Dani roll her eyes. He always mentioned the difference between their social classes which frustrated the younger girl but she never mentioned it. JJ was just stubborn, as most teenage boys were.

The other side of the relationship (which was the worst side, even more worse than Dani and JJ being from different social classes) was that Dani was unfortunately related to one of the most arrogant, close-minded, and condescending person that lived in the Outer Banks island. Topper Thorton. She knew that her brother was difficult but to her, Topper was the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. The Pogues disagreed and teased her for it the entire time they had been friends.

The two of them had been dating for two years, hiding their relationship from everyone but the Pogues - John B, Kiara, and Pope and Dani's childhood friend, Will. Dani wouldn't dare tell her father, brother or anyone on her side of the island besides her best friend. She feared that she would get kicked out and disowned, which would literally happen. "You're not to set foot ever in the South Side, you understand me?" Dani's father spoke to her when Dani was 12 years old. "They're dirty and dangerous and would do anything to take the money that you deserve." She obviously ignored her Dad's statement because three years later, she started dating the poorest, dirtiest but one of the best Pogues that had ever walked the grounds of the Outer Banks.

To cover up her amazing, magical relationship with the handsome JJ Maybank, Dani pretended to have a crush on her older brother's best friend, Rafe Cameron. Rafe Cameron was disgusting and every time he tried to kiss her, it repulsed the girl. Anything to not get disowned by the entire north side of the island...right?

But what happens when one warm, humid morning when the five teenagers happen to stumble across a wrecked boat that had sunk beneath the water on the way to fish in the marsh maze and find a motel key that leads to the Pogues going on a full, goonies inspired treasure hunt?

JJ was stubborn as Dani had noticed when they first started dating meaning he wouldn't give up until he found that 400 million in gold that happened to have sunk along with the Royal Merchant.

Dani didn't want to involve herself in illegal activities. If Ward Cameron found out that his son's alleged "almost girlfriend" was involving herself with 1. Pogues and 2. Potential criminals, he would tell her father, and her life would be over.

Illegal activities, searching for gold, fighting off people who wanted to hurt John B, arguing with JJ and making sure Rafe Cameron doesn't kiss her was what filled her summer and Dani began to think that she wasn't cut out for being a Pogue.

Her and JJ's relationship begins to crumble due to JJ's stubbornness and Dani's reluctance ... and Dani doesn't know what to do to stop it.

MEET THE CAST !

DANIELLE THORNTON
———— odeya rush 

DANIELLE THORNTON ———— odeya rush 

WILLIAM MILLER
————  joshua bassett

WILLIAM MILLER ————  joshua bassett

JJ MAYBANK
———— rudy pankow

MARTY THORNTON —— ben affleckTOPPER THORNTON —— austin northJOHN B ROUTLEDGE —— chase stokes POPE HEYWARD —— johnathan daviss KIARA CARRERA —— madison bailey SARAH CAMERON —— madelyn clineRAFE CAMERON —— drew starkey

TOPPER THORNTON —— austin north
JOHN B ROUTLEDGE —— chase stokes
POPE HEYWARD —— johnathan daviss
KIARA CARRERA —— madison bailey
SARAH CAMERON —— madelyn cline
RAFE CAMERON —— drew starkey

AND THE REST OF THE OUTER BANKS CAST AS THEMSELVES

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

I DO NOT own Outer Banks or any of the characters. All rights go to Netflix.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

first draft created : august 2020
first published chapter : february 2022
completed :

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

a/n:

this book has been in the works for so long even before season 2 came out, so season 2 coming out has finally made me publish this!! i watched the first season in july 2020 and immediately wrote this synopsis but have been too scared to publish it since lol

hopefully this synopsis is well written, i don't have much experience in writing yet but hopefully i improve as this book goes along.

pls leave some constructive criticism though if you notice anything that needs changing, i'm always up for that!

—— lara