𝟬𝟬𝟮 i think i punctured an organ!

TWO

I THINK I PUNCTURED AN ORGAN !

(episode one. pilot)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING Dani loved more than a hug from her beloved boyfriend JJ, it was all five of the Pogues spending time with each other, drinking beer, and driving through the waters of the Outer Banks.

Dani didn't like beer though so Kiara - being the kind soul that she was, always brought a pack of strawberry and lime ciders that Dani loved. JJ always teased her for not drinking whilst they all hung out, so Kiara resorted to bringing cider for the beer-hating Dani.

Dani took a swig from her bottle of cider whilst laughing at something Kiara had just said.

The four of them had picked up Kie on the way and were now drinking beer and having the time of their life whilst Pope drove the boat. Dani had moved spaces now, sitting in the middle of Kie and John B whilst watching JJ fail at showing them his "party trick" that he always liked to do when he was slightly tipsy.

"Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster please?" JJ says as he steps onto the front of the boat.

"Oh god, here we go, I'm movin'," John B sighs as he retreats, shifting spaces to stand by the not-so-impressed Pope. "It doesn't work, we've tried this like 6,000 times." John B was trying to avoid JJ's antics at all costs.

"I got this. It's gonna work!" JJ shouted back before Dani scoffs at the sight of the teenage boy.

JJ was standing at the front of the boat with the wind facing him and his mouth wide open, trying to catch the beer that was now flying around everywhere in his mouth. It wasn't working though and this resulted in Kie and Dani both sharing the same expression on their faces as they look at each other and look back.

Beer was flying everywhere as Kiara groans. "Oh my god, you're getting beer in my hair!" She laughs, covering her face with her hands to avoid getting beer in her eyes.

"This isn't impressive JJ," Dani holds a hand above her eyes to block the sun from her eyes as she watches.

"Not impressive? You try it then Dani!" JJ shouts as he turns towards the girl who was now standing up. JJ still had his hand in the air meaning the beer that was still left in the bottle was still spraying over the rest of the Pogues.

"All right. All right!" Pope says, annoyance evident in his voice. "All right, you're done. Stop!"

"Game on," Dani replies, ignoring Pope's complaints, and was just about to step onto the front of the boat where JJ was before the boat came to a sudden halt and the couple was thrown overboard.