𝟬𝟬𝟯 give me that john d already!

THREE

GIVE ME THAT JOHN D ALREADY !

(episode one. pilot)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AFTER TRYING TO REPORT the boat to the coast guard and failing, the five teenagers decided to hop back onto the HMS Pogue and figure out why there was a motel key in the boat themselves.

The coast guard didn't even listen to them when they arrived, the person at the desk was too busy focusing on an angry couple who were angrily speaking about their dog who had diabetes.

Like that coast guard gave a shit anyway.

Dani was perched on the side of the boat beside Kie as they drove up to the worn-down, old-looking motel where the key led to. Dani grimaced at the sight of mildew growing on the sides of the building wondering how disgusting this building looked inside.

She had definitely seen this motel in one of her nightmares before. The motel looked like the cliche, horror movie set, where the serial killer hides out for a few days before going out and stalking their victims. Dani gained a weird feeling in her stomach as they drove through the water, the motel getting closer and closer.

JJ whistles. "I thought the Chateau looked bad."

"This place is a shitshow."

Dani agrees. "This is definitely where a serial killer would live." She spoke nervously, nudging Kiara with her elbow.

Kiara ignores her nudge. "Motel or meth lab?"

"You be the judge," Pope responds, not taking his eyes off the disgusting-looking motel.

Dani nervously chews one of her manicured nails before JJ softly kicks at her with his foot. "Hey...you'll be okay," He whispers as Dani stares at him with nervous eyes. "Stay with me and you'll be fine."

She nods her shaky head, giving him a smile. She appreciated how he immediately noticed how nervous she was going to this sketchy motel but staying with him the entire time they checked the place out wouldn't help her.

She wanted to leave.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White would stay." John B adds, focused on the motel in front of him. His voice had a hint of confusion in it, wondering who on God's earth would stay in a motel like the one in front of the teenagers.

"No." Pope's eyes are fixated on the wreckage outside of the motel, staring at the mouldy mattresses and rubble situated outside of the motel. "Looks like the type of place somebody with a Grady-White would get killed."

Dani agrees.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ spoke through his imaginary radio resulting in a huff from Dani.