Proper Welcoming

right! hello how's it going

i'm back

bippity boppity boo

isnxkekdkjd

-

You had finished unpacking your bag, which was harder then you thought. This was only a quick travel bag, your other bags were still at your old house. You could pick them up another day.

You walked into the bathroom, an armful of toiletries to put into a cabinet. Just as you nudged it open, stacks of towels fell on top of you. You shrieked slightly as you dropped everything as the towels covered you.

"Hmph" You groaned underneath the pile. You tossed them all off, and then remembered you would have to fold and put all of these away as well.

"Great!" You mumbled, stacking towels up again. You heard a knock on your door, so you placed the towels on the edge of the sink. You walked to the door and opened it, seeing Peely.

"Hello Miss L/n!" He said happily.

"Hey Peely. You guys back from the mission?" You grinned.

"Yes we are indeed! And we are getting a huge takeaway in honour of your arrival, so it is only fair that you choose" He said, adjusting his tie. (A/N fuck i love peely so much)

"Pizza would be great" You replied, leaning against the doorway.

"Pizza it is then! And by the way, if you need any help with decor or designing your room I'm just down the hall" Peely said, before waving and sashaying away.

You laughed and waved back. You returned to your incredibly messy room, deciding to get changed and head downstairs for dinner.

You threw on a baggy t-shirt with some loose joggers. You let your hair down, rubbing your hands through it. You removed any makeup you had on, and did a quick skin care routine (A/N skin care is vital do not skip bby).

You heard another knock at your door, and you quickly answered it. This time it was Brutus.

"Hey y/n! Pizza is here" He said. He was wearing a huge jumper with some joggers. He didn't have his shades on, but instead normal glasses.

"I'll be down in 5!" You smiled, fixing your hair.

"And by the way, I'm sorry for mistaking you for a henchmen" He said, bashfully smiling.

"It's no problem Brutus. No hard feelings" You said, walking out the door with him.

"I should've known. None of our henchmen look as badass as you" He said, nudging your shoulder. You laughed.

"Now onwards to dinner!" You heard Peely's elaborate voice echo through the halls. Brutus started running.

"Peely I ordered the hawaiian pizza don't eat it!"

"Too late Eggboy!" Peely laughed, sprinting down the stairs. You laughed as the two of them tripped each other down the stairs to get to the hall.

You followed after them quickly incase you got lost.

*timeskip to din din*

You walked into the kitchen hall, seeing a large table in the middle with similar chairs to the meeting room. Skye was already in there, glancing through pizza boxes.

"Where is my ham and mushroom?" She said, wrinkling her button nose. Tina scooched past her, grabbing a slice of vegetable pizza.

"I ordered veggie" She said, before deciding to grab the whole box. "Y/n! We didn't know which pizza you liked so we got a plain one and pepperoni if that's okay?"