Sexually Driven (Smut)

hiiiii

it's been a while 😳😳😳😳😳

anywho

welcome

to

the

smut

...

let's go

-

He had you pinned roughly against the wall, his lips upon yours with no hesitation. Your hands went through his hair, tugging on strands which made him grunt. His hands felt hot as they panned down your body, undoing any thing that was in his way.

"Midas...the door" You mumbled against his lips. He grunted in response, quickly locking the door with one hand. He picked you up, carrying you over to his bed. He lay you down on the sheets, his eyes scanning perfectly over your body.

"You really are perfect" He mumbled, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. You hummed in response, wanting him to touch you. He stripped of his shirt and tie, flinging them somewhere across the room.

He got onto the bed, crawling closer to you. He began undressing you himself, slowly kissing down your neck as he did so.

"Making me do all the work hm?" He grumbled, pulling your top over your head. You bit your lip, sitting up. He pulled you closer to him, and both of you slowly grinded your bodies together. Small whimpers left your lips as your hips rolled with his.

"You like that?" He growled down your ear, holding one hand on your neck, the other cupping your ass. You nodded weakly, resting your hands on his chest.

"Tell me what you want"

"Please sir, I need you to touch me" You whispered breathlessly. He smirked, slowly pushing you back down onto the bed. He pulled your bottoms off quickly, throwing them towards his shirt. You undid your own bra, pushing it aside. He gripped the waistband off your panties, quickly throwing them off.

He sat back, just looking over your body, helpless and begging just for him. He smirked, licking along his teeth. You felt yourself go red, showing him the most intimate parts of you.

"Beg for it love"

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Please sir, I need you. Please just pleasure me. I don't care how, I just want you to use me anyway you want"

That was all he really needed.

He took off his belt, gripping your wrists and tying them together with that. You wriggled slightly in the restraints, staring at him with lustful eyes.

"Sure you still want this love?"

You nodded furiously, rubbing your thighs together in a desperate attempt to relieve some of the heat between your legs.

He slid his trousers down from his slim waist, revealing his black boxers. You could see the evident bulge in them, making you swallow.

"Not nice to stare lovely" Midas teased, leaving his trousers on the floor. You stuck your tongue out at him, grinning.

"Attitude?" Midas asked, leaning over between your legs. You arched your back up, desperate to feel his body on yours. Midas slowly rolled his hips onto your exposed core, groaning at the heat coming from there.

"Midas..." You moaned, moving harder against the restraint around your wrists. You wished to touch him, to feel across his chest or his hips.

He was easing his boxers down now, his eyes never leaving yours. You felt intimidated in a good way.