Observations

hey bbys

*kisses you*

...

i'm sorry

anywho

welcome all

😽

-

After watching Peely and Brutus dance to 3 Lady Gaga songs together, you were extremely tired.

"Right you guys need sleep. Especially you Y/n, it's been a long day" Midas said, getting up and stretching slightly. Peely began trying to twerk, only to have Brutus push him over.

"We don't want to see that" Brutus laughed, as Peely just stuck his tongue out. Skye was already fast asleep, leaning against Tina's shoulder. Tina tried not to move, shuffling down the sofa.

Midas picked Skye up bridal style, kicking the door open with his foot. You and Tina followed after him.

"Are you guys coming?" Tina asked from the doorway, motioning to Brutus and Peely.

"Nope. We're going to continue our dance off" Peely said, picking a new song.

"Don't pick Cardi B!" Brutus exclaimed, trying to grab the remote. Peely just danced aggressively at him, waving his arms.

You and Tina were in stitches watching this, letting the two males continue.

You both walked down the hallways together, stepping up the stairs. Tina went to her room, waving at you. You gave off a small wave, continuing down the halls.

You walked past Skye's room, where her door was open.

"Midas I'm not sleepy!" You heard a sleepy whisper. Midas chuckled.

"Yes you are. Get some rest" Midas replied, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders.

Midas went to leave, only to have Skye wrap her arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"Night bossman"

"Night Skye"

He walked out, shutting the door softly. He let out a breath when it closed.

"You're really good with Skye" You said, tucking your hands in your pockets. He smiled.

"Thanks"

He started walking with you down the hallway, a comfortable silence lying over you. You came to your room and you unlocked the door stepping in. He leaned against the door frame, peering in.

"It's a bit messy" You said bashfully, trying to hide some clothes. He laughed.

"It's fine. You should see my room" He said, raising an eyebrow (A/N is that an invite orrrrrr...).

"Thank-"

"Shush"

You blushed, scratching the back of your neck. He stepped into your room fully now.

"How are the other guys treating you?" He asked, stopping at the edge of your bed.

"They're great. Brutus and Peely are so funny" You exclaimed grinning.

"Yeah they're a bit of a weird bunch" He said, flexing his neck slightly.

"Are they.. You know.." You asked, rubbing your hands together. Midas looked up at you.

"I think so. But they're so stubborn, they would never admit it" Midas said, shuffling his feet.

"It's cute"